Punjab Agro Clerk Manager Recruit Jobs 2017 115 Vacancies Apply Online | Admit Card:
In the view of the official recruitment advertisement, Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited (PAICL) has published the press release notification regarding the 115 posts of Manager (General), Executive (General, Accounts & Technical), Junior Scale Stenographer, Clerk-cum-Computer Operator, Sub Inspector, Junior Storekeeper and Technical Assistant. The applications are invited personally submit online applications on all days during 04 July 2017 to 03 August (up to 12.00 midnight).
Punjab Agro 115 Clerk cum Computer Operator/Technical Assistant Jobs 2017
Based on the official announcement regarding the Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited (PAICL) notified that the recruitment of 115 vacancies Clerk-cum-computer operator, technical assistant, manager (general) and other post through the official website. Eligible and interesting applicants may apply the online application form 04th July 2017 to 03rd August 2017 through the official portal website. For brief info regarding the age limit, essential qualification, application fee and selection process etc are mentioned below.
Punjab Agro 115 Vacancies 2017 Details
Department Name – Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited
Appellation of the Category – Recruitment Notification
Posts Name – Manager (General), Executive (General, Accounts & Technical), Junior Scale Stenographer, Clerk-cum-Computer Operator, Sub Inspector, Junior Storekeeper and Technical Assistant
Total No of Jobs – 115 Jobs
Post Wise Vacancies Details
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||Educational Qualification||Age Limit (as on 01/01/2017)|
|Manager (General)||1||Candidates must be hold BSC (agriculture) / B.Tech (agriculture engineering) from recognized university.||
|Executive (General)||2||He/ She must be passed with minimum 2nd Division and 1 year diploma in Computer.|
|Executive (Accounts)||5||B. Com with minimum 2nd Division and minimum 6 months diploma in Accountancy on Tally and Computer Knowledge.|
|Executive (Technical)||5||Applicants should be passed B. Sc. (Agriculture) 1st Division from recognized University / Institute.|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||18||Graduation from a recognized University or Institution
Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of personal computer on Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from Government recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified
Possesses a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Government of India
|Clerk-Cum Computer Operator||30|
|Sub Inspector||16||Candidates must be hold BSC (agriculture) from recognized university.|
|Junior Storekeeper||16||He / She must be passed 10 + 2 and 2 years certificate course in Agriculture.|
Application Fee (Non Refundable)
- For General: – Rs. 750/- (Seven hundred and fifty only)
- For SC / ST: – Rs. 375/- (Three hundred and Seventy Five only)
Method of Selection / Selection Process
The recruitment shall be strictly made to respective categories only on merit, on the basis of written test (except for the post of Junior Scale Stenographer).
- For Junior Scale Stenography: – The candidates for Junior scale stenographers post shall be selected only on the basis of a skill test, wherein, they will have to fulfill the minimum speed of Punjabi & English shorthand test.
- For Clerk-cum-Computer Operator: – The recruitment for the post of Clerk-cum-Computer Operator shall be conducted in two steps. Step – 1 will be the written test and step – 2 i.e. skill test. Skill test shall be qualifying nature. Final merit shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the written exam of all the candidates who will qualify the skill test.
|Junior Scale Stenographer||Clerk-cum-Computer Operator|
|Candidates will have to clear a skill test in Punjabi stenography, wherein, they have to achieve a speed of 100 words per minute. For this test two paragraphs of 250 words each (500 words total) shall be dictated to the candidates. The candidates will have to transcribe these paragraphs at the speed of 20 words per minute.
For English short hand the test shall be conducted at 50 words per minute. For this 200 words paragraph shall be dictated and candidates will have to transcribe the same at 10 words per minute. In each of the tests, both for Punjabi and English, 8% mistakes shall be permissible.
|Applicant shall be required to have a minimum speed of 30 words per minute. 8% mistakes are permissible in the Punjabi typing test. The candidates, who qualify the Punjabi typing test, shall only be allowed to appear in 2nd typing test (English). In English typing test, the Candidates have to achieve a net speed of at least 30 words per minute. The typing tests (both English and Punjabi) will be conducted on Computers only.|
Exam Admit Card
All the candidates who will apply for the post after that desperate to download the admit card of written examination as well as skill test through the official website. Candidates may download their admit card of written examination from 14th August 2017 from the official website.
Final Merit List
The department will be prepared final merit list of the candidates on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in written examination. The candidates who successfully qualify in skill test will be considered for merit list. The merit listed candidates will be shortlisted for the Documents Verification rounds.
- Opening Date of Online submission of Applications – 04 July 2017
- Last Date of Form Submission – 03 August 2017
- Issuance of Admit Card – 14 August 2017
- Date of Written Exam – 19th & 20th August 2017
- Publication of Question Paper & Answer Key – 21 August 2017
- Window for filling objection – 21 to 24 August 2017
- Results of Written Exam – 28 August 2017
- Tentative Date of Skill Test for JSS & CCO – 02 & 03 September 2017
- Window for filling objection in Skill Test – 04 to 06 September 2017
- Date of Typing Test for those having valid objections – 07 September 2017
- List of qualified candidates – 08 September 2017
Official Website of the Department – www.govt.thapar.edu