- 1 Punjab Police Constable Interview Call Letter 2018
- 1.1 Punjab Police Recruitment 2018 (Constable in Armed Police & District Police cadres)
Punjab Police Constable Male/Female Interview Cum Personality Test Dates 2018 Call Letter:
The Punjab Police has asserted to release the Interview Call Letters for the Punjab Police Constable Male/ Female in District Police cadre & Armed Police cadre to PST, PMT qualified candidates. Punjab Police after the declaration of Result/ merit of the Physical Standard & Physical Measurement Test is going to call the qualified candidates for Interview cum Personality Test for Punjab Police Constable Male/ Female in District Police cadre & Armed Police cadre.
Punjab Police Constable Interview Call Letter 2018
Punjab Police against the Advt No-: for the recruitment of Constables (Male/ Female) in District Police Cadre & Armed Police cadre on total vacant posts organized the PST & PMT & subsequently department is going to declare the qualified candidates list & likely to call them for Interview cum Personality Test. The Interview Call letters are expected to be released out at the website portal link understated of the Police Recruitment.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2018 (Constable in Armed Police & District Police cadres)
Note: The result of the PST & PMT has been declared by the Punjab Police at the recruitment portal website & likely to call the qualified candidates for Interview cum Personality Test (Details are stated down).
Punjab Police Constable (District/ Armed) Male/ Female Interview Dates
- Log on to the website portal of Punjab Police
- Go to the Recruitment segment of Punjab Police website
- Then select the Constable (Armed/ District) police Cadre section
- Click on the segment
- Search-get the Interview cum-Personality test call Letters link
- After entering details, download the Call Letters
Punjab Police Constable Interview cum Personality Test: 2018
From amongst the candidates who qualify the Physical Measurements and the Physical Screening Test will be only declared eligible for Interview cum Personality Test. On the basis of merit position in the Statewide Preliminary Merit Lists so prepared, the Central Recruitment Board shall select candidates for Interview-cum Personality Test. The number of candidates to be called for the interview would be approximately three times the total number of vacancies in each category, separately for the District & Armed Police Cadre, and for the Female constables. The Interview cum-Personality Test shall be of 04 marks.
Punjab Police Constable Interview cum Personality Test dates/ Venue:
- The candidates shall appear at the same Recruitment Centre for their Interview-cum-Personality Test where they had earlier appeared for the Physical Test (Range/ Commissionerate and Zonal Recruitment Centres).
- The candidates appearing in the Interview-cum-Personality Test shall be required to bring all their relevant certificates and supporting documents, in original, along with at least one self-attested photocopy of each.
- The documents shall be scrutinized at the time of Interview-cum-Personality Test.
Punjab Police Constable Final Merit List:
and only those candidates whose documents have been found correct and in order shall be considered during the preparation of the Final Merit List which shall be prepared by adding the marks obtained in the Height measurement (15 marks), Educational qualifications (15 marks) & Interview-cum-Personality Test (4 marks)
- A separate Combined Final Merit List would be prepared for female candidates of the District Police Cadre.
Punjab Police Constable Selection Process: 2018
The applicants in starting have to appear in Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and the Physical Screening Test (PST). On the basis of performances each Range/Zonal/Commissionerate Recruitment Board will draw up a Preliminary Merit List, separately for the District Police Cadre and Armed Police Cadre, on the basis of the Marks obtained by the candidates in the Height measurement and the Educational qualifications (30 Marks).
Central Recruitment Board will combine all the Preliminary Merit Lists submitted by the Range/Zonal/Commissionerate Recruitment Boards and draw up three separate Statewide Preliminary Merit Lists, one each for
(1) District Police Cadre – Male,
(2) District Police Cadre – Female, and
(3) Armed Police Cadre – Male
Only candidates who clear the PMT and PST will be called for interview on the statewide merit list
Website of the Punjab Police : www.punjabpolice.gov.in