Punjab Polytechnic Result May 2018, 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Semester / Revaluation Form:
Punjab Polytechnic Diploma May 2018 Result: The Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training is likely to declare the Result of Diploma Semester Examinations May 2018. The Punjab Polytechnic Diploma May 2018 Examination Result along with the Revaluation/ Rechecking form etc are estimated to be notified shortly at the weblinks shared hereunder.
Punjab Polytechnic Diploma May 2018 Results
As per Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training Gazette the Result of May 2018 Diploma Examinations shall be notified shortly. Students answered the Diploma May 2018 Exams Semesters wise are hereby informed to get the all latest to State Board Polytechnic Diploma Examinations 2018 here through.
- Examination Month of Diploma Examinations: May 2018
Punjab Technical Board Polytechnic Diploma May 2018 Result
In continues to scrutinizing the Answer Books of May 2018 Diploma Examinations going to declare the Result of Polytechnic Diploma exams at hereunder communicated instructions./ links. Candidates after Result announcement shall be given chance for Reevaluation/RL /Rechecking through Gazette on May 2018 Examination Result.
Hereby the platform to the aspirants is provided as assistance to get the all latest updates from the State Board of Technical Education Punjab. Info Comprising Examinations Time Table/ Result/ Admit Cards/ Revaluation form/ Fee/ Dates etc shall be accessible here through.
How to Check the Diploma Exams Result 2018:
- Logging to the website of the State Technical Education Board
- Go to the Notification section over homepage
- Select the Examination Result segment
- Further get the May 2018 Diploma Result link
- Get the Result following the Diploma Examinations Result link
- Enter the Roll No & Get the Result card
- Read the instructions along with the Revaluation updates
Examination Result May 2018
- POST DIPLOMA IN AUTO & TRACTORS
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- Textile Technology
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL ENGG
- MECHANICAL ENGG.
- MECH. ENGG.(R A C)
- PROD. & INDL. ENGG
- CHEMICAL ENGG.
- ELECTRICAL ENGG.(PTD)
- ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGG.
- COMPUTER ENGG.
- ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGG.
- Electrical & Electronics Engg.
- AEROSPACE ENGG. 1 151527164403
- PLASTIC TECHNOLOGY
- Leather Technology
- GARMENT TECHNOLOGY
- FASHION DESIGNING
- MEDICAL LAB TECHNOLOGY
- TOOL AND DIE MAKING
- LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE
- TEXTILE DESIGN
- Modern Office Practice
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- POST DIPLOMA IN CAD/CAM
- AUTOMOBILE ENGG.
Punjab Polytechnic Diploma Revaluation Form/ Eligibility/ Dates: 2018
- Only online applications will be accepted.
Apply within 10 days as specified in online application form for applying for Reevaluation/Rechecking.
Online application form data for applying for Reevaluation/Rechecking will be available on Board’s website within five working days of declaration of result on Board’s website.
Eligibility Criteria for Re-Evaluation :
- Fee for re-evaluation is 600.00 per subject.
- This online application is to be submitted within 10 daysfrom the date of display of data of re-evaluation on Board’s website .
- No case of re-evaluation shall be entertained after the stipulated period.
- Re-evaluation to the extent of maximum two subjects in one or two semester is permissible i.e. students having more than two reappear subjects in overall semesters are not allowed for re-evaluation.
- Students who had applied for rechecking shall not be allowed to apply for reevaluation in the same subject.
Eligibility Criteria for Re-Checking:
- Fee for rechecking is 75.00 per subject along with Rs.50.00 as fee for online submission of forms.
- This online application is to be submitted on Board’s website www.punjabteched.net within 10 daysfrom the date of display of data of rechecking on Board’s website .
- No case of rechecking shall be entertained after the stipulated period.
- There is no limit with regard to no. of subjects/semesters to be applied for rechecking.
- Student who had applied for rechecking shall not be allowed to apply for reevaluation in the same subject.
Website of the Board: www.punjabteched.net