Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice Jobs 2018, Upcoming Vacancies Apply Online ~ Last Date:
The Indian Railway- Rail-Wheel Factory is all set to release the upcoming Trade Apprentice Training 2018 Notification. Based on Advertisement RWF invites Applications to fill said upcoming (Fitter, Welder, Machinist, Painter, Carpenter, Electrician etc Trades & going to release Notification for engagement of Candidates on upcoming Trade Apprentices under Apprenticeship Act 1961 for 2018. Applications can be accepted at RWF Yelahanka, Bangalore before the prescribed date.
Rail Wheel Factory Bangalore Upcoming Trade Apprentice 2018 Jobs Notification
Indian Railways (Rail Wheel Factory) invites the Applications from candidates for act apprentice training under Apprentice act, 1961 for total upcoming seats in Yelahanka, Bangalore Division as per below stated criteria. The eligible candidates by ensuring the Required Eligibility may send their Applications by General Post very soon.
Indian Railways RWF Bangalore Trade Apprentice, Engagement Training 2018-19
|Sr No||Trade||No of Posts|
|3||Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|5||CNC Programming cum Operator (COE Group)|
Indian Railways RWF Yelahanka Bangalore Trade Apprentice Jobs Application Form
Click Here for Detailed Advertisement
The application and call letter must be filled by candidate in his/her own hand writing in the given format on A4 sheet by ballpoint pen and sent to the following address by ordinary/registered post only: The Chief Personnel Officer, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore- 560064.
The last date for receiving of the complete application form in all respects in the above mentioned address soon by 17:45 PM through ordinary/registered post only.
A bank draft of Rs 100/- in favour of Principal Financial Advisor / Rail Wheel Factory and payable at as an application fee may be sent as an enclosure with the application. The SC, ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates are relaxed from application fee.
RWF Bangalore Trade Apprentice (NRC) Eligibility Criteria
- a) Candidate must have completed 15 years and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 30-11-2018
- b) The upper age limit may be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT. Certificate issued by principal is not accepted.
Stipend will be paid as per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time.
TRADE APPRENTICE SELECTION PROCESS
- i) The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit list prepared from the candidates who have applied & eligible in reference to the notification. There will be no written exam or interview/or exam in this selection.
- ii) Merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of total mark obtained in 10th or equivalent examination as well as average marks obtained in ITI by a candidate from recognized educational board/institute.
iii) The calculation of percentage of marks will be based on the total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent examination from an educational Board/Institute and not on the basis of mark of any subject or a group of subject.
Important Key Dates-
- Last Date of Receiving of Application Form- Coming Soon
Website of the Board- www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in