Railway RPF RPSF Constable Ancillary Jobs 2019 Apply Online Notification 798 Vacancies Form:
Indian Railways releases the Recruitment Notification for filling up Constable Ancillary Jobs in RPF/ RPSF 2018-19. Railway Protection Force, Railway Protection Special Force Constable Ancillary 798 vacancies including Water Carrier, Safaiwala, Washerman, Barber, Cobbler Gr 3, Tailor Gr 3) Notification is published. Online Application for said CEN 3/2018 RPF Constable Ancillary 798 vacancies are beginning from 01/01/2019 up to 30/01/2019. The detailed instructions to Apply Online are given below.
Railway RPF / RPSF Constable Ancillary Vacancies
Online applications for filling up 798 RPF / RPSF Constable Ancillary vacancies in various RRBs are released. Eligble candidates may Apply Online for 798 Constable (Ancillary) Level 2 / Level 3 posts before 30/01/2019. The detailed Advertisement containing Eligibility/ Application schedule / Fee / Selection Criteria etc is given under.
Name of the Department– Indian Railways
Category- Recruitment Advertisement
Name of the Post- Constable (Ancillary)
Advertisement No- RPF – 03/2018
- Constable (Water Carrier)- 452
- Constable (Safaiwala)- 199
- Constable (Washer man)- 49
- Constable (Barber)- 49
- Constable Mali- 07
- Tailor Grade 3- 20
- Cobbler Grade 3- 22
RPF Constable Ancillary Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have passed SSLC/Matric from a recognized Board.
Age limit: On 01.01 .2019 the age of candidate shall be between 18-25 Years-
Selection of the candidates shall be based on the online Computer Based Test (CBT) which will tentatively be held in February and March 2019. All the candidates qualifying CBT will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Trade Test (TT) and Document Verification (DV).
Mode of Application: Online
RPF RPSF Jobs Application Form
- I) Applications are to be submitted ONLINE through Indian Railway website ONLY. No other mode for submission of application shall be allowed. Each candidate shall fill ONLY one application.
Candidates can apply against the vacancy of either a Group of Zonal Railway or RPSF. Within a Group of Zonal Railways also they shall be required to give their preference for individual Zones.
NOTE– Before filling up of the online application, candidates are advised to thoroughly read the entire instructions and information.
- For all candidates except the fee concession below- RS 500
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/Female/ Minorities/Economically backward class- RS 250
- Starting of Online Application- 01.01.2019
- Last Date for Online form- 30.01.2019.
- Tentative Date for Computer Based Test – February and March 2019
Website of the Board- www.indianrailways.gov.in