Rajasthan DIET 5th Class Board Exam Form 2018-2019, Last Date | Time Table:
Briefly state with reference to the District Level Primary Education Learning Vth Standard schedule to be held during January / February 2019 in the subsequent Paragraphs. The Government of Rajasthan has entrusted the District Institutes of Education & Training, Bikaner with the Responsibility of hosting the Rajasthan Fifth Board Examination with Alert of Rajasthan 5th Class Result 2018.
Rajasthan DIET 5th Class Exam Form 2019
The District Institute of Education & Training, Bikaner (Rajasthan) shall shortly release Detailed Examination Time Table / Date Sheet for 5th Standard Students. The District Institutes of Education & Training shall conduct District-wise Fifth Class Board Examination according to the New Guidelines on Examination Scheme announced by the Ministry of Education, Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Board 5th Class Time Table 2019
Check out here First Information on e-Hall Tickets DIETs Vth Standard Board Examination, 2019:
Rajasthan 5th Class Board Admit Card 20189
The District Institute of Education & Training, Bikaner (Rajasthan) is going to conduct the 5th Class Annual Exam 2018 (Rajasthan Primary Education Learning Level Evaluation Examination, 2019)
- For Schools Examination Dates–
- For Madarsa Class 5 Examinations–
|S.NO||DAY||DATE||Regular Exam Subjects|
|5||Friday||Sanskrit / Urdu / Sindhi|
The District Institutes of Education & Training shall release the Hall Examination Tickets to the BEEO School-wise to be allotted to Class V Students. The Students of Class 5 shall be allocated the Hall Admit Cards / 5th Class Board Examination Admit Cards / Enrolment No. / Test Admit Cards Minimum Two Weeks before the Date Sheet is officially released for Class – V Board Students.
- Grade ‘A+’: 91 Marks – 100 Marks
- Grade ‘A’: 76 Marks – 90 Marks
- Grade ‘B’: 62 Marks – 75 Marks
- Grade ‘C’: 41 Marks – 60 Marks
- Grade ‘D’: 0 Mark – 40 Marks
Results shall be in proportion of 20:80 (i.e., 20 Marks for Internal Assessment and 80 Marks for Annual Examination)
- Provision for Grace Marks no longer in existence.
- The Students should be Regular and No space for Private Students.
Duration of the Examination:
- The Annual Examination shall have 22 – 23 Questions with 2½ Hours Duration.
- Every Paper will have a Question / the Questions on Road Safety carrying 04 Marks.
- The District Institute of Education & Training shall release the Certificate though the BEEO School-wise.
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Students!
Press Click here on the Department of the Education Website to download the Date Sheet.