Rajasthan High Court RJS Civil Judge Mains Results 2018,HCRAJ CJ Expected Cut Off:
The Rajasthan High Court (RHC) is likely to notify about to the announcement of Rajasthan Judicial Services RJS (Civil Judges Cadre) Main Examination Result. Rajasthan High is set to unveil the Civil Judges Cadre Raj Judicial Services Mains examination 2018 result at RHC official recruitment result portal website shortly. Rajasthan HC is going to conducted the Main Examination for recruitment of Civil Judges on Upcoming vacant posts at the soonest possible promptly.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judges Mains Results 2018
Rajasthan Civil Judges Cadre Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan High Court RJS 2018 Civil Judge recruitment Main Exam 2018 result is shortly going to be publicized out at the RHS result portal. In order to recruitment for upcoming post Civil Judges Rajasthan High Court recruitment panel is all set to declare the Mains Result/ Qualified candidates list. Concerned candidates by logging to the result portal website shall be able to access their results.
(Result of Main Examination for Recruitment in the Civil Judge Cadre, 2018)-> CHECK HERE RESULTS
Civil Judges Mains Exam Dates 2018– Rajasthan High Court RJS (Civil Judges Cadre) Main Examination Result link here we are anticipating to the concerned candidates to check the RJS 2018 Main Result along with the List of candidates qualified for Interview-cum Viva-Voce. RHC decides the qualified marks for Main Exam to shortlist the candidates for further Civil Judges employment procedure.
Rajasthan RJS Civil Judge Mains Cut off Marks 2018
Civil Judges Cadre Recruitment 2018 Main Examination was organized of consisting 300 Law & Language papers in Pen-Paper based Written Exam mode.
The Civil Judges recruitment Mains Examination (Law Paper-1,2, Language Paper-1,2) appeared candidates will be shortlisted for the Interview & subsequent for next rounds if they secure the minimum Qualifying marks criteria Category wise.
Rajasthan RJS Cut Off Marks (Category Wise)
|Sr No||Category of Candidate||Minimum Required Cut off Marks for Qualify in Interview|
|In Each Law Paper||Total Aggregate|
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the interview shall be, as far as practicable, three times the total number of vacancies category-wise : Provided that to qualify for interview. .
- It shall be compulsory to appear, in each and every paper of written test, as also before the Interview Board for viva voce. A candidate, who has failed to appear in any of the written paper or before the board for viva voce shall not be recommended for appointment.
Note:– The result of the Preliminary Examination for the recruitment of Civil Judges shall be published later on RHC website & the given portal link shortly.
- Logging to website of the department: www.hcraj.nic.in
- Go to the notification section
- Select the Recruitment segment over there
- Click- Select Rajasthan RJS Civil Judges Recruitment 2018
- Then Click on the RJS Civil Judges Cadre Mains Exam result link
- Search Your Name/ Roll No in the list
- Download the result list for further references.
Website of the Department- www.hcraj.nic.in