Ravenshaw University PG Entrance Test 2018 Admit Card Download:
Ravenshaw University P.G. Entrance Exam-2018 The Ravenshaw University Admission notification in regard to PG Admissions 2018-19 Entrance Admit Cards is likely to be notified. Ravenshaw University PG Entrance 2018 Admit cards are going to be dispatched at the website portal link shared under. Applicants those who applied for the Ravenshaw University MA/ MBA/ M.Sc/ MCom etc are provided here the Links to make access to Entrance Admit Cards 2018.
Ravenshaw University PG Entrance 2018 Admit Card
RU Admissions 2018 PG Entrance- based on the PG Admissions Prospectus Ravenshaw University has planned to organize the Post Graduate MA/ MSc/ MCom/ MBA/ MBA (Part Time) 2018 & is set to notify the Entrance Admit Cards release notification. Ravenshaw University PG Entrance Admit Card/ Hall tickets by following the here shared links/ entering Registration No/ Password shall be downloaded by the applicants.
Ravenshaw University PG Admissions 2018
Candidates to bring following Documents to PG Entrance Centre-
- i) ADMIT CARD: Candidates are required to bring the admit card to the Entrance Examination centre.
- ii) IDENTITY PROOF: Candidates are required to bring at least one ID Proof such as Voter Identity Card/ Aadhaar/ Driving License or any other recognized proof.
iii) Candidates will bring their own pen/pencil, etc; but no mobile phone other gadgets will be allowed inside the hall.
How to Download the Exam Admit Cards:
- Log on to the website of the University
- Go to the Notification section over homepage
- Select the Admission segment over homepage
- Select the PG Entrance Admit Card link theron
- Download the Entrance Admit Cards by Reg No/password
- Save the Admit Card/Entrance Hall Tickets & read the further stated instruction
Check here for PG Entrance Hall Ticket
Ravenshaw University PG Admissions/ Date of Entrance Test 2018
|Part Time MBA|
|Odia, Philosophy, English, ETC|
|Economics, Sociology, Computer Science, History|
|Physics, Hindi, Sanskrit|
|Commerce/ Entrepreneurship (There will be one examination for both Commerce and Entrepreneurship)|
|Psychology, Applied Geography, Political|
|Science, MITM Rural Development|
|Mathematics, Education, Zoology|
|Geology, Statistics, Biotechnology|
|Journalism and Mass Communication|
For MBA, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) will be conducted on the same day.
** For Part-time MBA, candidates have to appear Personal Interview only.
The merit list for admission into PG courses will be prepared on the basis of performance of the candidate in the entrance test only. In case of a tie the following conditions will be applied in order of preference. i) Total number of correct answers secured. ii) Total number of questions attempted.
For MBA, A candidate may; (i) write Ravenshaw Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) or (ii) submit score card of CAT 2017/ XAT 2018/MAT 2017-18/CMAT 2017-18/ATMA 2017-18.
Ravenshaw University PG Entrance Test 2018 Syllabus/ Scheme
- Multiple choice questions will be set in the Entrance Test. The responses to the questions shall be made on the OMR sheet by darkening the relevant oval in blue or black ball point pen. The duration of Entrance Test shall be of two hours.
- There shall be 100 questions and all are compulsory, each carrying one mark.
- There will be negative marking in the entrance test. For each wrong answer 0.25 mark will be deducted
PUBLICATION OF MERIT LIST AND DATES FOR COUNSELLING AND ADMISSION
The results of the entrance examination will be published in the University website and the notice boards of the university tentatively within 10 days after the completion of entrance test of all subjects and the Merit List for admission into different PG courses along with the Dates for counseling and admission shall be published in the website and the notice boards of the university tentatively after 4 days of the publication of entrance examination results. Candidates are required to check the merit list and the dates for counseling and appear for counseling for admission on the scheduled dates with required documents.
NO SEPARATE INTIMATION SHALL BE ISSUED TO THE CANDIDATES FOR ATTENDING COUNSELLING/ADMISSION
Website of the University: www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in