RBI Office Attendant Answer Key 2018 5th / 6th Jan Question Papers Expected Cut off:
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment: The Reserve Bank of India is set to release the Answers Keys of RBI Office Attendant Exam Answers Keys of Online Exam held on 5th & 6th January 2018. RBI through website of the Reserve Bank of India shall convey the Answers Keys/ Online Exam solutions in due course. For filling the 526 Posts of Office Attendant Reserve Bank of India successfully coordinated the Online Computer Based Test for applicants at various allotted Exam centres.
RBI Office Attendant 5th-6th January Online Test Answer Keys
The Reserve Bank of India has scheduled to conduct the Office Attendant Online Examination of 120 marks (1 ½ Hour) Objective Type Computer Based Examination and successfully coordinated the Office Attendant Exam. In successively the Office Attendant exam keys from the various Institutes started coming to resolve the Aspirants quarries and for assistance to candidates in examining their Marks in Online Exam.
RBI Office Attendant Online Exam Answer Keys
The Office Attendant Recruitment 2017-18 Selection process has begun and RBI initiated the process issuing Call letters to applicants in January 2018 and holding Examination in January 1st Week. The Written Examination Answers Keys are in discussion made by candidates.
|Date Of Online Examination|
|Date||5TH January 2018||6th January 2018||Remark|
|Office Attendant Online Exam||Answers Key||Answers Key|
Hereby we put the way forward to candidates to access to the Officially RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Portal to get updates in relation to Office Attendant recruitment.
Instructions to get the Answer Keys status for Office Attendant Exam:
- Log on to the website of the RBI
- Go to the Recruitment Portal
- Select the Office Attendant Recruitment 2017
- Get the Answers key link thereon
- Check out the Date wise Online Exam key link
- DOWNLOAD Answer Key Office Attendant
Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Composite Time|
- Online test except the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- LPT will be of Qualifying Type. The candidates provisionally selected from the On-line Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned (Annex-I). Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
RBI Cutoff Marks:
Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject of Online Test.
In all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of tests, LPT, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in online test and LPT, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, RBI’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Website of the Reserve Bank of India: www.opportunities.rbi.org.in