- 1 RMS 6th-9th Class CET Entrance 2018-19 Application Form
- 2 RMS CET Admissions 2018-19
RMS CET 6th-9th Class Entrance 2018-19 Form,Syllabus,Admit Card@Rashtriya Military School:
Rashtriya Military Schools (RMS) Common Entrance Test: RMS Admission Department has notified about the Admission notice for Admissions to Rashtriya Military Schools in Classes VI & IX (December) for the session 2018-19. Department has decided to conduct the Common Entrance Test for Admissions in Classes VI & IX in RMSs on 17th December 2017 & invites the Applications from the students upto 20TH September 2017.
RMS 6th-9th Class CET Entrance 2018-19 Application Form
RMS CET 2017-18: Applications are invited from Boys aged 10-11 years as on 1st July 2018 for Admissions to RMSs in Class VI and for Class IX Boys aged between 13-14 Years. Last Date for submission of the duly completed Applications Form accompanied by the prescribed Documents is the 20 of September 2017. Candidates seek admissions in the Rashtriya Military Schools in Classes VI & IX may submit their Applications prior to the end date of RMS CET 2018-19.
Last Date for submission of the duly completed Applications Form accompanied by the prescribed Documents is the 20 September 2017.
RMS CET Admissions 2018-19
For admission into Class IX, a Candidate should be aged neither below 13 Years nor above 14 Years of Age on the 1st of July of the Year of Admission. For admission into Class XI, a Candidate should be aged neither less than 15 Years nor more than 16 Years of Age on the 1st of July of the Year of Admission. Admission into Classes IX and XI is on the basis of the available Vacancies. Parents / Students should also note that all Admissions are in the Category of Boarders only. No Day Scholars are allowed. Admissions are exclusively for the Boys.
RMS CET 2018-19 Class 6th & 9th Applications Form
The Application Forms shall be obtained from any of the Rashtriya Military Schools by paying Rs 600/- (Rs 300/- in case of SC/ST) in Cash / Demand Draft and Rs 600/- (Rs 300/- in case of SC/Scheduled Tribe) through Self-Addressed Envelope, Copy of the Caste Certificate to be submitted). The Applicants shall have to forward Self-Address Envelope of Size 31 CM x 25 CM affixed with Rs 60/- Stamps for Admission Prospectus and Application Form along with Demand Draft for the Amount payable at respective Rashtriya Military School (in favor of “Principal, Rashtriya Military School”). All Applications Will Only Route Through Rashtriya Military Schools. All Details pertaining to the List of the Examination Centers, etc., are given in the Application Form.
RMS 6th | 9th Class Admission Procedure: 2018-2019
Rashtriya Military Schools located in Belgaum, Bangalore, (Karnataka) Ajmer, Dholpur (Rajasthan) and Chail (Himachal Pradesh) Invite applications for admission into Class VI. Rashtriya Military Schools are the Central Board of Secondary Education affiliated, Fully Residential Public Schools, which function under the aegis of the Ministry of Defence (MoDs).
Common Entrance Test Class VI: The Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission into Class VI would be held in December) The Examination will be Automated Optical Mark Recognition based in the Subjects of Intelligence, General Knowledge, Mathematics and English of Class V Standard.
Common Entrance Test Class IX: Rashtriya Military School Common Entrance Test 2017 for admission into Class IX shall have the Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions in English, Hindi, Social Science, Science and Mathematics, of Class VIII Standard.
CET 2017-18 Interview and Results: The Candidates who clear the Common Entrance Test and are figuring in the Merit List will be required to appear for Interview at respective Rashtriya Military Schools. Final Merit List will be prepared after the Interview. The Results will be hosted on Army Home Page under the heading ‘What is New on MT Directorate Home Page under the Heading ‘Result’ and also on Join Indian Army Website.
RMS CET 2018-19 Required Eligibility
a) Age Limit: Only Boys between 10 & 11 Years of Age for Class VI of Age as on the 1st of July of the Academic Year are Eligible for Admission. Six Months Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is permissible for the Wards of Personnel Killed In Action (WPKIA).
b) Educational Qualification:
- For admission in Class VI no previous Educational Qualification is required to appear in the respective Common Entrance Test (CET).
- For admission in Class IX a candidate should have passed Class VIII from a recognized/govt school before the date of admission to a RMS
c) Medical:The Candidates selected in the Rashtriya Military School Common Entrance Test shall be put to Medical Examination at the Command / Zonal and other Military Hospitals as nominated by the Director General of Medical Services (DGMS) prior to admission and only those found Medically Fit will be offered admission.
Reservation of Vacancies:
a) 70% for Wards of the Junior Commission Officers / Army / Navy / Air Force (including Ex-Servicemen), b) 30% for Wards of the Officers of Army, Navy and AF (including retired Officers) and Wards of Civilians, (c) 50 Seats are reserved for Wards of the Service Personnel Killed In Action (SPKIA). Note: 15% and 7.5% Seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe in all Categories.
- a) The Parents / Candidates should exercise due care while filling up the Application Form. If on Verification or otherwise at any subsequent Stage, incorrect Entries or some variations are found, then the Candidature will be liable to be rejected.
- b) Verification of Eligibility Conditions with reference to Original Documents is taken up only after the Candidate has qualified for Personal Interview / Admission Test.
- c) The Candidates should also note that once a Date of Birth has been claimed by them and entered in the Records of the Application Form for the purpose of Admission, No Change will be allowed subsequently on any ground, whatsoever.
NOTE: FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ABOUT ADMISSION & VACANCY PARENTS / GUARDIANS OF THE STUDENTS MAY CONTACT RESPECTIVE SCHOOLS DIRECTLY.
- Rashtriya Military School, Chail, Shimla Hills, Himachal Pradesh – 173 217, Land Line: 01792 – 248 326
- Rashtriya Military School, Ajmer, Rajasthan – 305 001, Land Line: 0145 – 262 4105
- Rashtriya Military School, Belgaum, Karnataka – 590 009, Land Line: 0831 – 240 6912
- Rashtriya Military School, Bangalore, PB-25040, Museum Road, Karnataka – 560 025, Landline: 080 -2555 4972
- Rashtriya Military School, Dholpur, Rajasthan – 328 028, Landline: 05642 – 220 749.
Website of the RMS: www.rashtriyamilitaryschools.in