RPSC Rajasthan 1st Grade Teacher Sanskrit Form 2018 134 Vacancies Apply Online ~ Syllabus:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the Jobs Notification for Rajasthan Sanskrit Department 134 Grade-1 Teacher (Sanskrit Department) vacancies. RPSC Rajasthan invites the Online Applications for 1st Grade Teacher (Sanskrit Department) vacancies in Online mode. Eligible candidates may apply Online for the 1st Grade Teachers’ vacancies from 20th April 2018 to 9th May 2018.
RPSC Rajasthan 1st Grade Teacher 134 Jobs 2018
The Online Applications are invited by Rajasthan Public Service Commission on 134, 1st Grade Teacher vacancies. RPSC Rajasthan calls the Online Applications on 1st Grade Teacher from 20.04.2018 to 09.05.2018. Aspirants fulfilling the required criteria may Apply for the 1st Grade Teacher 134 positions before the end date. The detailed Jobs information along with the Eligibility/ Selection Process/ Application schedule etc are going to be communicated hereunder.
Name of the Commission– Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Category’s Name– Recruitment Notification
Name of the Post: Grade- 1 Teacher (Sanskrit Department)
Total no of vacancies– 134
RPSC Rajasthan 1st Grade Teacher Jobs Application Form
The Online Applications are going to be invited from eligible candidates from 20TH April 2018 to 9th April 2018. Aspirants ensuring the detailed eligibility criteria and other requisite may Apply Online prior to 9th April 2018.
Age Limit– Age of the Candidates should lie between 21-40 Years
Rajasthan Sanskrit 1st Gr Teacher Eligibility:
- Second Class Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject having minimum 48% marks with Shiksha Shastri/B.Ed. degree.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
The Selection shall be based on the marks secured by the candidates in Competitive Examination.
Examination Scheme/ Syllabus–
Scheme and Syllabus of competitive examination for the post of Lecturer (School)
- The competitive examination shall carry 450 marks.
- There will be two Papers. Paper-I shall be of 150 marks and Paper-II shall be of 300 marks. Duration of Paper-I shall be one and half hours and the duration of Paper-II shall be three hours.
- All the questions in both the Papers shall be multiple choice type questions.
- Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer, one-third of marks prescribed for that particular question can be deducted. Explanation: Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers
- Starting Date of Online Applications– 20.04.2018
- Last Date for Online Application Submission– 09.04.2018
Website of the Commission: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in