- 1 RRB NTPC 29th March Morning Shift Answer Key 2016
rrb ntpc 2016 Morning | Afternoon | Evening 29 March Review Ans key,Railway Solved Ques Analysis:
Based on the Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards / Railway Recruitment Cells notified Bulletin, we would like to furnish the following gen in regard to the Computer Based Online Test (CBOT) being conducted in all Three shifts on the 29th of March 2016, and ending on the 30th of April 2016, for recruitment to different Posts officially notified in the subsequent Table.
RRB NTPC 29th March Morning Shift Answer Key 2016
The Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) shall shortly release upon conclusion of the RRB Non-Technical Popular Category-Graduate (NTPC-G) 2016 / RRB NTPC Graduate, Computer Based Test comprising 100 Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions, Shift-wise scanned Image Fully-solved Answers Key in A, B, C & D Series in Portable Document Format (PDF) File.
The Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs), on the basis of the candidates’ respective performance in the Computer Based Online Test, shall determine the Minimum Qualifying Marks Community-wise for them; leading to shortlisting of the candidates for Personal Interview / Viva-voce and Document Verification, Skill Tests and Verification of the Documents.
The Regional Railway Recruitment Boards to publish latest by May-end 2016, the Optical Mark Recognition Based Response Sheet / Answers Key of the Test Booklet A, B, C & D Sets. We would display on our Website the First Gen in regard to the Railway Recruitment Boards declared Results of Non-Technical Popular Category – Graduate Examinations 2016 being conducted in Computer Based Test Format by the Railway Recruitment Boards during March and April 2016. Apart from the Railway Recruitment Cells / Railway Recruitment Boards declared Expected Cut-Off Marks for the candidates, we would also continue publish on our URL regular Updates in conjunction with the Indian Railways for the ready reference of the candidates appearing in the RRB NTPC-Graduate Examination 2016. In view of the above the candidates are hereby advised to continue logging into our Website.
The Ministry of Indian Railways having the Zonal Railway Recruitment Boards, subsequent to the Computer Based Tests 2016 for recruitment to the following Posts in Non-Technical Popular Categories (Graduate) shall proceed.
Name of the Posts:
|Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC)|
|Goods Guard (GG)|
|Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAAT)|
|Senior Clerk-cum-Typist (SCT)|
|Assistant Station Master (ASM)|
|Traffic Assistant (Traf. Asstt)|
|Sr. Time Keeper (STK)|
RRB NPTC 29/03/2016 Morning Evening Paper Review
Railway Recruitment Boards notified Computer Based Test Schedules for March & April 2016:
|Dates of the Objective Test||Mode of the Examination:||Computer Based Test (CBT) /
Computer Based Online Test (CBOT)
|28th, 29th, 30th & 31st of March 2016 (28 – 31/03/2016)||Duration of the Computer Based Online Test||No. of Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions (OTMCQs) and the Dialects and Language|
|2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th & 9th (CBT only in the 3rd Shift), 10th (CBOT only in the 3rd Shift),
11th, 12th, 16th, 18th, 19th, 22nd, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th & 30th of April 2016
|1½ Hours (90 Minutes) for the Candidates with Normal Eye Vision and Two (02) Hours (120 Minutes) for the PwDs Candidates with their respective Scribe||100 Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions with Negative Marking of 1/3rd (0.33%) Marks for every Wrong Answer / Multiple Answers each OTMCQs being conducted in 13 Dialects in addition to English and Hindi Languages (Dialects: Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu Dialects)|
RRB NTPC 29-03-2016 SHIFT – 1 2 3 Paper Review
(09:00 AM to 10:30 AM)
(12:30 PM to 02:00 PM)
(04:00 PM to 05:30 PM)
|Reporting Time||07:30 AM||11:00 AM||02:30 PM|
|Gate Closing Time||08:15 AM||11:45 AM||03:15 PM|
|Exam Start Time||09:00 AM||12:30 PM||04:00 PM|
The Selection of the Candidates for the applied Posts shall be made strictly in order of Merit. There will be a common Preliminary Examination for all the notified categories. Those who qualify for the Main (Second Stage) Examinations would have the option to appear in the Main (Second Stage) Examinations. In addition, Qualifying Skill Test (Typewriting Test) would also be conducted for the Post of Jr. Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist / Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist. Aptitude Test will also be conducted for the Post of Assistant Station Master and Traffic Assistant. The Shortlisted candidates shall be called for verification of the Original Documents according to Merit (in case of ASM & Traffic Assistant. The Railway Recruitment Boards shall prepare the Merit only for the candidates who have qualified in the Aptitude Test, with 70% Weight age being given to the Marks obtained in the Main (Second Stage) Examination & 30% Weight age being given to the Marks obtained in the Aptitude Test),availability of the vacancies and Reservation Rules.
RRB NTPC Exam Cut Off Review 2016
Stages of Examination:
- Common Preliminary Examination (i.e., Stage I) for all the notified Categories.
- Main (Second Stage) Examination for Category No. 1 & 2 – followed by Verification of Documents.
- Main (Second Stage) Examination for Category No. 3 & 4 – followed by Verification of Documents.
- Main (Second Stage) Examination for Category No. 5 & 6, Qualifying Typing Test followed by Verification of Documents.
- Main (Second Stage) Examination for Category No. 7 & 8, Aptitude Test followed by Verification of Documents. Based on the Performance of Candidates in the Main (Second Stage) Examination and Skill Test for Category No. 5&6 / Aptitude Test for Category No. 7 & 8, the Candidates Equal to the Number of vacancies will be called for Document Verification in the Main List. In addition, 50% Extra Candidates shall also be called as standby candidates. They shall be considered for empanelment only if there is shortfall in empanelment from the Main List. During Document Verification, the Candidates will have to produce their Original Certificates. No Additional Time will be given and the Candidature of the Candidates not producing their Original Certificates on the Date of Verification is liable to be forfeited.
The Appointment of the Selected Candidates is subject to his / her Passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, Final Verification of Educational and Community Certificate and Verification of Antecedent / Character of the candidate.
Medical Fitness Test:
The candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass Requisite Medical Fitness Test(s) conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are Medically Fit to carry out the duties connected with the Post. Visual Acuity Standard (VAS) is one of the important criteria of medical fitness of Railway Staff. The Medical Requirements against different Medical Standards for different Categories are outlined below:
- A-2: Physically Fit in all respects. Visual Standards – Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/9 without Glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 without glasses and must pass the Test for Color Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision.
- C-1: Physically Fit in all respects. Visual Standards — Distance Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required.
सभी आवेदक भविष्य में घोषित होने वाले रेलवे भर्ती बोर्ड द्वारा 29th मार्च 2016 आयोजित गैर-तकनीकी लोकप्रिय वर्ग ( एनटीपीसी) उत्तर कुंजी, कट ऑफ, परीक्षा परिणाम और अन्य सम्बंधित सूचनाओं के विषय में परीक्षा उम्मीदवार हमारी वेबसाइट / यूआरएल www.examresults2016.in को निरंतर देखते रहें!
Bookmark www.examresults2016.in for First Alerts and Quicker Gen in respect of the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) / Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs) declared Results of the Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical Popular Categories (Graduate) (RRB NTPC-G) Computer Based Tests (CBT) 2016, Shift-wise OMR Based Answer Sheet / Answers Key in A, B, C & D Series for RRB NTPC – Graduate, Expected Cut-Off Marks, Community-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks, Call Letters for Skill Tests, e-Call Letters / Summon Letters for Personal Interview (wherever Applicable), Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination for recruitment to the Posts of Commercial Apprentices, Traffic Apprentices, Entry-Cum-Reservation Clerks, Goods Guards, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typists, Senior Clerk-cum-Typists, Assistant Station Masters, Traffic Assistants & Senior Time Keepers against 18252 Posts:
- rrb ahmedabad 29 march ntpc ans key 2016
- rrb ajmer 29th march 2016 ntpc paper review
- rrbald ntpc 29/03/2016 paper analysis
- rrbbnc ntpc shift 1 29th march paper key 2016
- rrbbpl ntpc morning shift 2016/03/29 paper solution
- rrbbbs shift-2 question analysis ntpc 29 march 2016
- 29th march ntpc rrbbilaspur shift3 paper review 2016
- rrbcdg ntpc paper review 29 march-2016
- rrbchennai ntpc 29-03-2016 paper analysis
- rrbgkp ntpc question paper with answer 29/03/2016
- rrbguwahati ntpc 29-03/2016 question asked in 1st shifts
- rrbjammu ntpc question paper analysis 29-march /2016
- ntpc 29-03-2016 rrbkolkata review paper afternoon session
- rrbmalda paper review 29 march 2016 paper solution key
- rrbmumbai ntpc 29/03/2016 evening paper review analysis
- rrbmuzaffarpur ntpc 29-03-2016 paper analysis
- rrbpatna question paper analysis 29-march /2016
- rrbranchi.org ntpc 29-03-2016 paper analysis
- 29th march 2016 rrbsecunderabad.nic.in paper review
- rrbsiliguri question paper analysis 29-march /2016
- rrbthiruvananthapuram ntpc paper review 29 march-2016
Official RRB NTPC Recruitment Portal: www.rrbonlinereg.in
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!