RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Exam Results 2017, Railway Mains Expected Cut Off Analysis:
RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Exam Result: The Railway Recruitment Boards are going to announce the NTPC (Stage-2nd) CBT Online Test 17-19 January 2017 Result/ Merit Lists. RRBs after Evaluating/ Scrutiny of Non-Technical Popular Categories CEN-03/2015 (Group-C) Stage-II (Main) Exam January 2017 Answers Sheets is likely to decide the NTPC Stage-2 CBT Test Result Date/ Result cum Merit List updates through on. The Candidates shall get the Main Exam Performance/ Score Cards of Online Exam following the under mentioned Links.
RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Exam Results 2017
The Group-C Posts (Non-Technical Popular Categories) Recruitment 2nd Stage Computer Based Test Zone wise RRB Qualified candidates Merit lists (Stage-2 Online Test results) are likely to be announced at the webportal links. RRB Ahmedabad, RRB Bhopal, RRB Chennai, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Gauhati etc zone wise Stage-2 NTPC Result is to be announced by the Recruitment Board shortly.
RRB NTPC Mains Results 2017
Based on the Communication, Earlier the NTPC Stage-II Online Test (NTPC Graduate Level Group-C Posts Recruitment 2015-17) consisting General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning etc was organized by the RRBs in January 2017
comprises the Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions was scheduled in Jan 2017. Consequently after the scrutiny of Online Test the RRBs are likely to announce the
Note: Railway Recruitment Boards (Indian Railways) Ministry of Railways for the Recruitment of NTPC –Graduate Group-C Level posts on total 18252 posts conducted the Main (Stage-2) Online Exam in prescribed
आरआरबी NTPC जारी की संसोधित अधिसूचना ~18252 पदों से घटाकर 15885 पद किये ~ RRB NTPC न्यूज़ : रेलवे ने दिया झटका, ढाही हज़ार पदों पर कैंची ~
RRB NTPC-G Stage-II CBT Test Region Wise Result/ Merit lists
Normalized score cards of the 2nd Stage examination held during 17th to
19th January, 2017 will be provided to the candidates through RRB websites by 26 /05/2017
Railway RRB NTPC Mains Result Date 2017
- First visit to the website of Indian Railways.
- Go to the Recruitment section
- Click open the Recruitment page
- Then Select the Zone wise RRB weblink
- Go for NTPC Grp-C (CEN-03/2015) Main Exam Result/ Merit list links
- Click access to the Link/ Check the Result Roll No wise/ Name wise
RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Expected Cut Off 2017
The Railway Recruitment Boards, according to Merit (in case of ASM & Traffic Assistant, shall summon the Shortlisted candidates for Typing cum Skill Test/ verification of their Original Documents. Further the Railway Recruitment Boards shall prepare the Merit only for the candidates who shall be announced having qualified the Aptitude Test, with 70% Weight age being given to the Marks obtained in the Main (Second Stage) Examination & 30% Weight age being given to the Marks scored in the Aptitude Test), availability of the vacancies and Reservation Rules.
Note: The Main Exam Qualified Candidates will further have to appear for the Qualifying Skill (Typing) Test/ Aptitude Test wherever Applicable & Document Verification as next Recruitment Procedures.
- Common Preliminary Examination (i.e., Stage I) for all the notified Categories.
- Main (Second Stage) Examination for Category No. 1 & 2 – followed by Verification of Documents.
- Main (Second Stage) Examination for Category No. 3 & 4 – followed by Verification of Documents.
- Main (Second Stage) Examination for Category No. 5 & 6, Qualifying Typing Test followed by Verification of Documents.
- Main (Second Stage) Examination for Category No. 7 & 8, Aptitude Test followed by Verification of Documents. Based on the Performance of Candidates in the Main (Second Stage) Examination and Skill Test for Category No. 5&6 / Aptitude Test for Category No. 7 & 8, the Candidates Equal to the Number of vacancies will be called for Document Verification in the Main List. In addition, 50% Extra Candidates shall also be called as standby candidates. They shall be considered for empanelment only if there is shortfall in empanelment from the Main List.
During Document Verification, the Candidates will have to produce their Original Certificates. No Additional Time will be given and the Candidature of the Candidates not producing their Original Certificates on the Date of Verification is liable to be forfeited.
The Appointment of the Selected Candidates is subject to his / her successfully passing the requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, Final Verification of Educational and Community Certificate and Verification of Antecedent / Character of the candidate.
Website of the Department: www.indianrailways.gov.in