RRCCR Central Railway Trade Apprentice Merit List 2018 Result News ~ Joining Letter:
Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway is likely to display the Trade Apprentice Merit List of Applicants for the 2573 Trade Apprentices Engagement 2018 (Notification No. RRC/CR/AA1/2018). RRC Central Railway after Receiving Applications candidates for engagement as 2573 Trade Apprentices is going to display soon the Trade Apprentice Merit List 2018.
RRC Central Railway 2573 Trade Apprentice 2018 Merit List
Railway Recruitment Cell- Central Railway post submission of Applications against 2573 Central Railway Trade Apprentice posts, seems to display the Trade Apprentice Merit List 2018-19 in due course. Railway Recruitment Cell (CR) earlier for engagement of 2573 Trade Apprentices invited the Application forms
Railway Recruitment Cell CENTRAL Railway Apprentice Merit List
Based on the set Selection Criteria and procedure by Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway the 2573 Trade Apprentices merit list is likely to be prepared shortly at the website of RRCCR. On the basis of marks in the Qualifying Class 10th / SSC Examinations the RRCCR Trade Apprentice Merit list shall be prepared.
Applicants who submitted their Applications for the CR RRC Trade Apprentice 2573 Vacancies (Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Carpenter, Welder etc posts) following the here shared links shall shortly get the Merit list latest updates here from.
- Mechanic Diesel
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance
- Painter (General)
CLICK HERE TO CHECK MERIT LIST
RRCCR Central Railway Trade Apprentice Selection Process:
MODE OF SELECTION:
Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in consolidated statement of marks for all semesters of the trade applied / marks mentioned in the Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT, will only be reckoned
For the purpose of calculation of percentage of marks of SSC of candidates from Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh, Board of Public Examination, Kerala etc RRC will take midpoint of range of grades obtained by the candidates. After obtaining midpoints of all the attempted subjects according to grades awarded, average will be calculated treating each subject is out of 100 marks, as there is no standard method or multiplying factor for calculation of average of matriculation for such Boards.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- A final merit list will be prepared cluster/unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination by Railways as applicable for the Workshop and for the other Units.
Note: Aspirant candidates are hereby informed to keep in contact with our website portal for the Southern Railway latest announcements here through.
Website of the Department: www.rrccr.com