RSSB Lab Assistant Admit Card 2019,Exam Date ~ Rajasthan Laboratory Sahayak Syllabus | Exam Pattern:
The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB) has notified about the display of Lab Assistant Written Examination Date and Admit Card. Laboratory Assistant 1200 posts Direct Recruitment of Lab Assistant Competitive Exam 2019, Syllabus is likely to be issued out by the Examination authority at the website of the Board portal hereunder stated. The RSSB is going to conduct the schedule of Lab Assistant examination on 03rd of February 2019.
The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB) Recruitment 2019: As per notification issued Rajasthan Staff Selection Board will organize the Written Examination for Laboratory Assistant 2019 at the exam centres allotted by Board. Prior to the Lab Assistant Written Exam board is going to facilitate the Applicants for publicizing Exam Syllabus for Lab Assistant (प्रयोगशाला सहायक). The applicants aspiring for Lab Assistant Examination will go through the Lab Assistant Direct Recruitment Competitive Exam 2019. The date of Lab Assistant examination is 03rd of February 2019 (11:00 AM to 02:00 PM).
Rajasthan Laboratory Assistant Examination Scheme/ Syllabus:
- Lab Assistant Written Examination will consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) to judge the General Scientific Knowledge (Sr Secondary level) of the candidates in all disciplines of science.
- The Examination will be of Pen-Paper based & will be conducted quickly.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Rajasthan Lab Assistant (प्रयोगशाला सहायक) Exam Syllabus 2019
Part-1 shall consist of MCQ Objective type questions on General knowledge along with Knowledge of Rajasthan, Rajasthan History & Current, Culture etc. Knowledge of Computers with special reference to knowledge of word processing, data analysis packages etc. Whereas for the Second Part concerned the questions shall be on the General Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geology, Biochemistry etc). The Questions in the General Science should be asked of the Senior Secondary Level. The Candidates should pass the Exam with obtaining minimum cut off Marks.
RSSB Lab Assistant Expected Cut off Marks 2019
Minimum Qualifying marks in the Written Examination is 40% for Lab Assistant Competitive Exams. Candidates must attain the Minimum cut off marks for getting qualified status. For all concerned details the Aspirants should keep ensuring website portal. Lab Assistant Written Exam date/ Admit Cards/ Admit Cards link/ Exam Syllabus/ Exam Result/ Merit List etc would be mentioned hereby.
- Log on to the website of the Department
- Go to the News Notification segment
- Select Examination Syllabus section
- Then Click on the Lab Assistant Exam Syllabus Link
- Check the all detailed part wise Syllabus
- Download/ print the syllabus for better preparation
Website of the Board: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in