RSSB Librarian Grade-3 Syllabus 2018, Rajasthan Exam Pattern, Admit Card:
The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB) is going to announce the Examination Syllabus notification for Librarian Grade-3 Written Examination 2018. Rajasthan Staff selection Board is going to publicized out the Direct Recruitment Competitive Librarian Grade-III Written Examination Syllabus at the website portal of the Board hereunder.
RSSB Librarian Syllabus 2018
The Rajasthan Staff Selection Selection Board (RSSB) Board is going to display the Librarian Gr-3 Exam syllabus along with the Librarian examinations Scheme at the website of the board syllabus hereunder stated. Candidates who apply for the Librarian Gr-3 will have to go through the Objective Type written Examination soon. In proceedings to applicants Application submission process we are providing the Exam Syllabus with detailed scheme.
Rajasthan Staff Selection Selection Board Librarian Gr-3 Written Examination consisting the syllabus as follows Part-1 Rajasthan Culture, Arts & History, Part-2 of Knowledge of Library Science. Candidates should take reference from the detailed Exam Syllabus notification from the prescribed website notification as hereby announced.
Name of the Department: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (R SSB)
Appellation of the Category: Syllabus
Name of the Post: Librarian Grade-3
Total No of Posts:
RSSB Librarian Exam Syllabus: 2018
There shall be Librarian Gr-3 Direct recruitment Written Examination syllabus as follows:
Part-A (History & General Knowledge of Rajasthan)
- Main Sources of History of Rajasthan
- Civilizations of Rajasthan
- Relations between Rajput & Mugals
- Rajasthan Arts’ Features
- Rajasthan’s Monuments, Literature, Languages
- Rajasthan’ s famous paintings, styles, Culture, Folk Dance etc
- Rajasthan’s Integration
- Fairs, Festivals & Famous Protests of Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Condition & Expansion
- Rajasthan Chief conditions of Deserts, names, Soil, Natural Resources etc
- Rajasthan Regional Languages etc
- Rajasthan Transport, Agriculture etc
- State Water Resources
- General Science – Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and their implications including matters of every day observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- Indian polity and Economy – including the country’s political system- rural development – Planning and economic reforms in India.
- Mental ability reasoning and inferences
Library Science Contents
- Library, Information, Library Classification, Library Cataloguing, Management of Library & Information Centres, Reference & Information Sources, Information Technology, Library Automation and Networking
Raj Librarian Grade-3 Admit Cards / Exam Date 2018
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board shall declare the Written Examination Date for Librarian 562 posts shortly at the board portal website. RSMSSB Library Gr-3 (TSP & Non TSP) Regions 562 posts Written Examination admit cards shall be displayed out 2 to 3 weeks prior to the Exam.
- Examination Syllabus for the Librarian written Examinations is mentioned here at our portal, candidates shall be eligible to get the detailed Exam Admit cards/ Syllabus should follow the above stated link.
- Librarian Gr-3 Examination date–
Website of the Board: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in