SBI PO Mains Call Letter 2017, @sbi.co.in Download Admit Card 22-05-2017:
The State Bank of India Central Recruitment & Promotion Department has made the announcement for the display of Probationary Officers (PO) Online Mains Examination e-Admit cards/ Call letters. SBI in proceeding to the recruitment process is all set to conduct the Online Main Examination on prescribed 4th June 2017 & prior to the exam the e-Admit cards/ Call letters to the Prelims examination qualified candidates are to be issued shortly (22-05-2017 onwards).
SBI PO Mains Exam Call Letter 2017
State Bank of India Online Probationary Officers Main Examination Call Letters/ Admit cards are going to be released at the recruitment portal of the Department. Concerned candidates who have qualified for the Main Exam by following the Admit card link can access their e-Admit Cards by entering Registration No/ Roll no And Password or Date of Birth etc by releasing date (22/05/2017 Tentative).
- The admit card will not be issued separately to the candidates via email or post.
- The candidates who qualify the preliminary examination will be able to sit for the main examination only.
- The candidates should download their call letter and “acquaint yourself“ by entering their registration number and password / date of birth from the Bank’s website.
SBI Probationary Officers Mains Examination 2017
- Instructions to download the Admit cards: www.sbi.co.in
- Logging into the website of the department/ www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Visit the recruitment section over webpage
- Search for the Probationary Officers rectt 2017 notification
- Select the “Main Exam call letters” link.
- Open the link/ enter the details such as Roll No (P)/ DoB etc
- Click on the View Admit Card// download the call letter for further uses.
SBI PO Mains Examination Scheme: 2017
The candidates who have declared qualified for the Main Examination are only allowable to appear in the Exam.
- Main Examination (Objective & Descriptive) will be conducted Online at the scheduled date on the specified Exam Centres.
- Main Exam consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
- Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
Objective Test (Online):
The Objective Test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 sections for total 200 marks. The Objective Test will have separate timing for every section. The candidates are required to qualify in each of the tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
|Test||Name of Test||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|I.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Minutes|
|II.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Minutes|
|III.||General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Minutes|
|IV.||English Language||35||40||45 Minutes|
The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay). The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank. Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in Objective Test.
|Download of Call Letter for Online Main Exam||22nd May 2017 (Tentative)|
|Conduct of Online Main Examination||4th June 2017|
Official Website of the SBI BANK- www.sbi.co.in