- 1 Delhi SCERT DPSE Pre School Diploma Admissions
SCERT Delhi DPSE Admission Reg Form 2019 Diploma Apply Online Rank List Counseling:
State Council of Educational Research & Training, Delhi has released the Diploma in Pre School Education (DPSE) Course Registration 2019-21. SCERT Delhi for providing Admissions to DPSE Course to Only Women candidates going to invite Online Applications from. Women Candidates seeking Admissions in Diploma in Pre School Education (DPSE) 2 Year Course may Apply Online before the end date.
Delhi SCERT DPSE Pre School Diploma Admissions
SCERT Delhi invites the Online Applications for providing Admissions to DPSE Course to women applicants only. Candidates ensuring detailed Eligibility criteria may fill the Application Form/ Choices of Institutes along with Application fee very soon.
Delhi DPSE (Diploma in Pre School Education) Admissions
Submission of filled-up application forms with choices of Institutes alongwith prescribed application fee through on-line mode only (Credit card/Debit card/Internet Banking).
SCERT Delhi- Admission and Examination of SCERT, Delhi, has been entrusted with the responsibility of Admission, Examination, Certification, Verification and Quality Monitoring of Teacher Education Programmes at Elementary Level (D.El.Ed) which are Co-Ed Institute-wise and Diploma in Pre-School Education (DPSE),which are exclusively for female only.
No of Institutes/ Course Duration/ Medium of Language-
Self Financed Institutes run by Pvt. Management and 27 DPSE self Financed Institutes run by Private Management. All are affiliated to SCERT for admission, examination, certification and verification of Diploma. D.El.Ed. & DPSE is a full-time Diploma course of two years duration. The medium of instruction for these courses/activities and examinations is English/Hindi
Eligibility for DPSE Course Admission
Maximum Age of the applicant should not be more than 24 Years as on 30th September 2019. 5 Years’ relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD Categories
Candidate seeking admissions in DPSE Course must have passed Higher Secondary Examinations / 12th Class Examinations from CBSE / other recognized Board with atleast 50% marks aggregate. For calculating percentage of marks 10+2 Examinations conducted by CBSE, Best 5 Subjects including 1 Language subject will be considered.
All the candidates applying for DPSE will be considered first under General Merit irrespective of Category. In any case reserved category candidates do not stand in General Merit they will be considered in respective Category wise Merit List.
In case of 12th Marks found same marks of 10th Class upto two decimal will be considered.
SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSION IN DPSE (SESSION 2019-2021)
Submission of filled-up application forms with choices of Institutes alongwith prescribed application fee through on-line mode only (Credit card/Debit card/Internet Banking)-
- Choice editing of Institute available-
- Display of Provisional Rank, consolidated merit order of all the candidate-
- Change of preference for Institute if required and correction in marks if any-
- Display of Final Rank, consolidated merit order of all the candidates-
- Declaration of 1st list of eligible candidates for admission at given date and time at allotted Institute-
- Online submission of part admission fee of Rs.1800/-(non-refundable) Reporting of candidates of 1st merit list for admission at allotted DIETs/Institutes for verification and submission of original documents as mentioned in the prospectus-
- Freezing of choice of allotted DIET/Institution (if needed) to be done by candidate only-
- Declaration of 2nd list of eligible candidates for admission at given date and time at allotted Institute-
Website of the SCERT Delhi- www.scertdelhiadmission.nic.in