- 1 SCERT Odisha M.Ed Admissions 2019/ Application Form
- 1.1 SCERT Odisha M.Ed Entrance Test 2019 Application Form:
- 1.2 WE KNOW WHAT’S UPCOMING
SCERT Odisha M.Ed Admissions 2019-20, Entrance Test Form / Admit Card / Counselling Results:
The Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT, Odisha, has notified information for the Diploma in Elementary Education (M.Ed) Admissions 2019. All interested applicants and want to take admission into the M.Ed program are hereby rendered the brief Admission info relevant to Admissions 2019-21. SCERT Odisha for providing Admissions to the said Programme will conduct the Entrance Test for M.Ed 2019 & invited the Online Applications from Eligible applicants till 2019 here through.
The Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT, Odisha will notify for M.Ed Admission Notification 2019 consisting detailed info of 2 Year Course for Diploma in El. Education through Admission Portal website. in due course.
The M.Ed is good for those candidates who want to make their career in the teaching line. Hereby we convey the most aspects of Admissions including Odisha M.Ed Admission Form/ Form Dates/ Fee/ Admission Criteria/ No of Seats/ M.Ed Eligibility Criteria/ Entrance Dates/ D.El.Ed Entrance Admit Card/ Syllabus/ Result etc info here through.
- The candidates able to apply for the Odisha M.Ed Admissions Application forms till the last date.
Distribution of seats under each category: Total seats in each category shall be distributed between Arts and Science discipline candidates on 50:50 basis
SCERT Odisha M.Ed Entrance Test 2019 Application Form:
Online applications are invited from the Eligible Candidates for 2-year M.Ed. Course for the academic session, 2019-2021 shall be invited soon. Detailed information relevant to Master of Education Admission Entrance Test 2019 shall be attained from SCERT website portal.
Application Form : The Information Brochure and Online Application Form is available in the website : www.scertodisha.nic.in or www.scertodishaadmission.in
- Syllabus of the entrance examination is available in the website as well as in the Information Brochure.
Press log on here to download the M.ED 2019 Notification
Application fee: Candidates of all categories a re required to pay Rs.400.00 (Rupees Four Hundred only) through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan (only in AXIS Bank)
How to Apply
- Visit the website of Directorate of SCERT, Odisha www.scertodisha.nic.in/
- After that search for the M.Ed admissions
- Open the admission link
- Then read the notification carefully before applying
- After reading the notification
- Click on apply online
- Fill in the application form carefully and must recheck the filled information.
- Deposit the application fee
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out of application form
- Keep the print out safe
SCERT Odisha M.Ed Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility for M.Ed Course:
She / he must have passed Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed., BA B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed.) from any recognized University having minimum 55% marks in aggregate in case of General candidates and 50% of marks in aggregate in case of SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidate. 4.2 The candidates who have passed the qualifications from any universities outside Odisha are required to produce the Equivalency Certificate during the time of Counselling and Admission.
She / he must have passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level or any such equivalent or higher examination or have passed Odia as a subject in specific examination conducted by BSE
Age Limit: NO Age Limit
Odisha M.Ed Entrance Test Scheme/ Syllabus:
Selection for M.Ed. course shall be made through an Entrance Test.
- The test is common for all the candidates intending to take admission in M.Ed. course
- It would be of 100 marks with 100 questions on the subjects covered at the level of Bachelor Degree in Education.
- Each question shall carry one (01) mark and shall be of multiple choice type.
- The duration of the test is 02 hours.
Issue of Admit Card : Admit Cards shall be issued Online. The candidates are required to take print out of the same and produce at the Examination Centre.
Negative Marking : For every incorrect response, 0.25 mark shall be deducted from the marks secured by the candidate for correct responses.
Answers Key: After Entrance Test is over, the Scoring Key shall be made available in the web-site. The information regarding the availability of scoring key shall be made in SMS mode and will be published in the web-site.
Odisha M.Ed Admission/ Selection process/Criteria:
Selection and Placement: State Level Selection of all categories of candidates shall be made through Entrance Test on the basis of their marks secured in Entrance Test. The result of the M.Ed Entrance Test does not ensure the confirmation and guarantee of admitting the student to the Course as it is subject to verification of the authenticity and appropriateness of the documents.
Selection and placement of candidate shall be made purely on the basis of marks secured by him / her in the Entrance Test. Merit list shall be published on the basis of the result of Entrance Test both category-wise and subject-wise. In case of tie, the higher percentage of marks at Graduation Level shall be taken into consideration. If the Graduation Mark becomes tie, in that case, the candidate who born earlier will come first in the Merit List. Placement of candidates will be made centrally through Counselling after verification of the original documents. There shall be no transfer of candidates throughout the admission process
Candidates in all concerned aspects should keep visiting our website portal on regular basis.
- Filling of Online Application forms for M.Ed:
- Conduct of M.Ed Entrance Test: Notify Soon by SMS & through official website
Website of the Organization: www.scertodisha.nic.in/