SCERT Odisha M.Phil Entrance Test 2018-19, Admission Form | Admit Card | Counselling Results:
Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT Odisha is primed to notify for Admission to M.Phil (Education) Course for the Session, 2018-19. SCERT Odisha for providing Admission to 1 Year M.Phil Course is going to invite the Online Applications from Eligible aspirants 25th May 2018 to 20th June 2018. Students aspire for Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) Course in Odisha state Admissions by ensuring the detailed Admission Criteria may apply for M.Phil Entrance Test 2018 till 20th June 2018.
SCERT Odisha M.Phil Entrance 2018 Application Form
SCERT Odisha M.Phil Admissions 2018: The Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT, Odisha will notify for M.Phil Admission Notification 2018 consisting detailed info of 1 Year Course for Master of Philosophy through Admission Portal website in due course.
Hereby we convey the most content of Master of Philosophy Course Admissions 2018 comprising Odisha M.Phil Admission Form/ Form Dates/ Fee/ Admission Criteria/ No of Seats/ M.Phil Eligibility Criteria/ Entrance Dates/ Odisha SCERT M.Phil Entrance Admit Card/ Syllabus/ Result etc info here through.
- The candidates shall be able to apply for the Odisha M.Phil Admissions Application forms till 20th June 2018.
Admissions to the M.Phil programme (1-Year) shall be based on the performances of candidates in the M.Phil Entrance Test 2018. Merit list shall be published on the basis of the result of Entrance Test both category-wise and subject-wise. In case of tie, the higher percentage of marks at Graduation Level shall be taken into consideration. If the Graduation Mark becomes tie, in that case, the candidate who born earlier will come first in the Merit List.
SCERT Odisha M.Phil Admission Entrance 2018 Application Form:
The Admission Cell SCERT Odisha may announce the Admission notice for the commencement of Online Application forms for Admission to M.Phil Course for session 2018-19 shortly. Applications can be filled Online at the website portal of the Board prior to the end date of Application submission.
- How to obtain Information Brochure and Application Form:
- The Information Brochure and Online Application Form is available in the website scertodisha.nic.in
Application Fee: Candidates of all categories are required to pay Rs.500.00 (Rupees Five Hundred only) & SC and ST category candidates are required to pay Rs. 250.00 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan (only in AXIS Bank) .
SCERT Odisha M.Phil Entrance 2018 Eligibility:
The candidates must fulfill all the eligibility conditions given below:
Educational Qualification: She / he must be a Master’s Degree holder in Education (MA (Education) / M.Ed.) from any recognized University having minimum 55% marks in aggregate in case of General candidates and 50% of marks in aggregate in case of SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidates.
The candidates who have passed the qualifications mentioned above are required to produce the Equivalency Certificate during the time of Counselling and Admission.
- She / he must have passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level or any such equivalent or higher examination or should have passed Odia as a subject in specific examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education
Age: There is no age limit for the Course.
Detailed Procedure of the Entrance Test:
- Selection for M.Phil Course in Education shall be made through Entra nce Test.
- The test is common for all the candidates intending to take admission in M.Phil course.
- There will be 100 questions with 100 marks on the subjects covered at the level of Master Degree in Education.
- Each question shall carry one (01) mark and shall be of multiple choice types.
- The duration of the test is 02 hours
Negative Marking: For every incorrect response, 0.25 mark shall be deducted from the marks secured by the candidate for correct responses. More than one response to a question shall be considered incorrect and negative mark will be awarded.
Date and Time of Entrance Test: Announce Later
Issue of Admit Card: Admit Cards shall be issued Online. The candidates are required to take print out of the same and produce at the Examination Centre.
Answers Key: After Entrance Test is over, the Scoring Key shall be made available in the web-site. The information regarding the availability of scoring key shall be made in SMS mode and will be published in the web-site
SCERT Odisha M.Phil Admission/ Selection Criteria:
Selection of all categories of candidates shall be made on the basis of marks secured in the Entrance Test. In case of a tie, candidates with higher percentage of marks in the qualifying P.G examination shall be preferred. If the MA / M.Ed. mark becomes tie, in that case, the candidate who born earlier will come first in the Merit List.
- Date of Online Registration for M.Phil Admissions: 25th May 2018 to 20th June 2018
- Conduct of Entrance Test for M.Phil: Not Yet Decide
Website of the Department: www.scertodisha.nic.in/