SKMU Ph.D Entrance Test 2019 Notification Application Form Counseling Result:
Sido Kanhu Murmu University is all set to display the Ph.D Entrance Test 2019 Notification for Admissions to 2019-20. SKMU for providing Admissions to the Eligible candidates shall conduct the Entrance test 2019. Sido Kanhu Murmu University– shall Host a Pre-Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Test 2019 as per the Date for Admission into Philosophiae Doctor in Science/s, Social Science/s, Humanities, Commerce – (Sciences in Chemistry, Botany, Physics, Biology), (Social Science in History, Political Science), Humanities in English, Hindi, Santali, Sanskrit, Psychology, Philosophy) & Commerce in Economics, Mathematics.
SKMU Ph.D Entrance Admissions v
The Office of the Controller of Examinations will Announce within 07 Days of Pre-Ph.D. Entrance Test 2019 for Admission into Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, Mathematics, History, Economics, Political Science, Psychology, English, Hindi, Philosophy, Santali, Sanskrit, Bengali, Commerce, Urdu. The Candidates Declared Successful on Merit shall have to Submit prescribed format with 06 (Six) Copies of the Synopsis in the Post Graduate Department Concerned on or by the Latest Date to be declared by the Office of the Controller of Examinations.
All the Post Graduate Departments shall conduct the DRC of the Candidates (Qualified Candidates of Pre-Ph.D. Entrance Test-2019 / National Eligibility Test / Junior Research Fellowship / Master of Philosophy / Permanent Teachers of SKMU) before September-end 2019.
SKMU Research Eligibility Test / Research Entrance Test 2019
The Office of the Controller of Examinations, based on the Marks Obtained in the Pre-Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Test 2019 , shall Draw up / Prepare Category-wise Merit List and the Subject-wise Result of the Successful Candidates, which would be Displayed on the University Website for the Ready Reference of the Candidates.
A Pre-Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Test / Written Test consisting of 02 (Two) Question Papers shall be based on the Questions with Short Answers as follows:
First Paper, spanning 02 (Two) Hours’ Examination Duration, shall comprise 100 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type with Short Answers for 100 Marks aimed at Assessing General Awareness, Academic Aptitude and Subject Proficiency.
The Second Paper with 03-Hours Examination Duration will comprise 200 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type for 200 Marks for Assessing the Subject Expertise, Research Aptitude and Subject Knowledge. There shall be no Negative Marking.
Criteria for Selection / Admission:
- Any Candidate fulfilling one of the following requirements may be considered for Admission into Philosophiae Doctor / Master of Philosophy Program without appearing in the Ph.D. Research Eligibility Test; however, even such Candidates shall have to appear for the Personal Interview / Viva-voce and will need to Obtain the Minimum Qualifying Marks (to be specified) in the Interview.
- Any Candidate, who has qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) as National Eligibility Test – Junior Research Fellowship (NET-JRF); however, the Candidates qualifying the National Eligibility Test for Lectureship (NET-LS) (National Eligibility Test for Lectureship), or the State Level Eligibility Test (SLET), only, shall not be Eligible for Pre-Ph.D. Research Entrance Test Exemption.
- Any Permanent Teacher of the Institute with Post-Graduation Qualification having Minimum 02 (Two) Papers Published in a Standard Journal or Two Full Papers on the reputed Conference Proceedings.
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) Students of Sido Kanhu Murmu University, who have qualified the Research Eligibility Test conducted by Sido Kanhu Murmu University for Admission into Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.), are Exempted from appearing in the Research Eligibility Test for Pre-Philosophiae Doctor / Doctorate in Philosophy Admission in Sido Kanhu Murmu University offered Course.
- Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE) 2019 / will be considered for Admission into the Discipline under the Faculty of Engineering only.
- Any Candidate, who is a Recipient of Fellowships of the Government / Semi-Government Organizations, such as, the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), University Grants Commission (UGC), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Department of Biotechnology (DBT), and similar National-Level Organizations (NLOs), which are awarded through an All India Selection Procedure conducted by the Agency / Organization Concerned. However, the Candidates selected in the Research Project funded by such Organizations shall not be considered under Pre-Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Test / Research Eligibility Test (Ph.D. RET) Exempted Category.
Procedure for Admission:
The Office of Controller of Examinations, Sido Kanhu Murmu University may host in September 2019 a Pre-Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Test 2019 / Research Eligibility Test (RET) 2019 /Philosophiae Doctor Eligibility Examination 2019 aimed at Shortlisting the Candidates based on the Merit Preparation forming the Basis for the Final Select List drawn up in order of Merit and Marks for Admission in Philosophiae Doctor Program for the Year 2019-2020.
The Office of the Controller of Examinations, post-Announcement of the Result for Pre-Ph.D. Entrance Test 2019 will Upload the Result for Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Test at Sido Kanhu Murmu University Website displayed here at the Closing of the Information in respect of Pre-Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Examination 2019.
SKMU Pre-Ph.D. Entrance Test 2019 Counseling
The Office of the Vice-Chancellor, subsequent to Announcement of the Result Eligibility Test 2019 Result, shall issue Notice in regards to Counseling / P
Personal Interview, etc. (likely to be Conducted in September 2019 ) for the Candidates Declared ‘Merit-Listed’ in the Pre-Ph.D. Entrance Test / Research Eligibility Test (RET) 2019. A Notice on Research Eligibility Test 2019 Counseling shall be Declared within 02 Weeks of the Declaration of the Result for the Research Eligibility Test 2019. We would continue to Publish on our Website all Updates at Regular Intervals in concurrence with the Sido Kanhu Murmu University – Office of the Controller of Examination Communiqués release at times.
SKMU Research Entrance Test 2019 Viva-voce Download
The Office of the Controller of Examinations, in coordination with the Post Graduate Department Concerned, shall Facilitate Conducting Viva-voce in the University Head Quarter and will be open to All Interested in the Subjects, where the candidates have to Present the Main Findings of His/ Her Thesis and defend the same. After Satisfactory Viva-voce, the Examination Committee or Sub-Committee, as the case may be, may Recommend that the Result of the Candidate be Declared and the Result shall be Announced accordingly.
Philosophiae Doctor Program is Offered into the Domain Specific Subjects as mentioned here under:
- Science/s Discipline: Chemistry, Botany, Physics, Biology
- Social Sciences Domain: History, Political Science
- Humanities Discipline: English, Hindi, Santali, Sanskrut, Psychology, Philosophy
- Commerce Discipline: Economics, Mathematics
- Commerce & Pedagogy (Only Master of Education Passed Candidates)
Application Fee: The Office of the Registrar / Vice Chancellor shall Notify the Fee Sum both in the Notice and Information Bulletin / Notice.
Website of the Department: www.skmu.org.in