South Indian Bank Clerk | PO Answer Key 2018, 29th Dec Ques Paper | Expected Cut Off:
The South Indian Bank Ltd is prime to publish the Clerk, Probationary Officer, Probationary Clerk 29th Dec 2018 Answers keys. SIB Clerk/ PO 29th Dec 2018 Online Test Answers Keys/ Question Paper shall be published at the website portal of the Bank Career portal. Candidates answered the 29/12/2018 Online Test for PO/ Probationary Clerk following the here stated links/ instructions shall get the all latest to Recruitment updates in due course.
South Indian Bank PO | Clerk Answers Key 2018
SIB PO/ Probationary Clerk Recruitment: The South Bank of India Probationary Officers Online Objective Type test 2018 conduct by the SIB Rectt panel on schedule 29.12.2018, the Answers key of the PO/ Probationary Clerk Online Exam 2018 (200 Marks) are to be displayed at the recruitment cell portal website. Candidates by downloading the Answers Key can relate their Expected cut off Marks & get the expected indication of their performances in the Exam.
- Name of the Department: South Indian Bank
- Category’s Name: Answers Key
- Name of the Post for rectt: Probationary Officer/ Probationary Clerk
- Total No of Posts: Release Soon
In order to recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Probationary Clerk on upcoming vacancies in the South Indian the Online Recruitment Examination held on 29th Dec 2018 & as of now Bank is set to display the Answers key/ Question Papers link.
South Indian Bank 29th Dec Clerk | PO Answer Key 2018
- Logging into the official website of the Bank
- Visit the notification section select the Career section
- Further click on the Probationary Officer/ Clerk Recruitment
- Then Click on the Answers key links of Online Test
- Download the keys, relate the Answers for further uses.
- There was ¼ Penalty for wrong answers
South Indian Bank PO | Clerk Expected Cut off 2018
The Minimum qualifying marks/ Cut off marks for PO/ Probationary Clerk will be decided by the SIB recruitment panel for allowing the candidates to qualify for GROUP DISCUSSION & PERSONAL INTERVIEW. Through the cut off marks/ minimum qualifying marks criteria for (Gen/ OBC/ SC/ ST & PWD) aspirants will be decided. Only Qualified Candidates will be allowed for the Personal Interview. Out of Total 200 marks candidates shall secure minimum cut off marks as under:
|Name of the Post||General||OBC||SC||ST|
|Probationary Officers/ Clerk||CHECK HERE||CHECK HERE||CHECK HERE||CHECK HERE|
Candidates regarding the cut off marks/ result/ score cards can keep checked from portal website.
Selection Process: Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Group discussion, on the basis of performance in Online test. Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview, on the basis of performance in Group discussion. The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
- Online EXAM Date: 29th December 2018
- Release of Answers Keys:
Website of the Department: www.southindianbank.com