South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruit Vacancies 2018 Apply Online Form:
The South Indian Bank Ltd is released the Recruitment Notification for Probationary Clerk posts on vacant posts. South Indian Bank Probationary Officers In Scale-I Cadre Jobs Advertisement has been released and Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates from 12th Dec to 16th Dec 2018 at South Indian Bank webportal.
South Indian Bank PO Jobs 2018
The Online Applications to fill the Probationary Officers posts in South Indian Bank are open to be filled upto 16th Dec 2018. Candidates desirous to apply for the posts and who are meeting the requisite educational qualification only will be eligible to apply for Probationary Officer posts.
South Indian Bank invites applications from Indian Nationals having their residence in the respective State for filling up vacancies of Probationary Clerks for the branches/offices in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Delhi NCR.
Name of the Bank: South Indian Bank
Category’s Name– Recruitment Notification
Name of the Post– Probationary Officers Scale-I Cadre
Total No of Posts–
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Application Form 2018
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Eligible candidates are requested to apply ONLINE from 12th Dec to 16th Dec 2018 through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.
- General Category – Rs. 800
- SC/ST category Rs. 200
Probationary Clerk Eligibility Details:
Candidates should have X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
Age – Less than 25 years as Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1993 and not later than (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Other Requirements- Candidates having permanent address in the respective state or those who have been residing in the same state continuously for the last 5 years and are proficient in local language apart from English only are eligible to Apply.
Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview-
- Initial Short listing will be done based on the online test marks.
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post
Download of Call Letter
DETAILS OF ONLINE TEST Candidates will have to visit the Bank’s website ‘www.southindianbank.com’ for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use
- Registration Number/Roll Number
- Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
Examination Pattern / Scheme
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time allotted for each test|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||35||35||35 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||35||35||15 minutes|
|English Language||35||35||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Ability & Interpretation||35||35||35 minutes|
- Online Application – Start Date: 10/12/2018
- Online Application – End Date: 16/12/2018
- Call letter Download: Not Update
- Online Test Date: 29/12/2018
Website of the Bank: www.southindianbank.com