Southern Railway Recruitment 658 Apprentices Form 2017, SR Railway ! Apply Online
Southern Railway 658 Apprentice Jobs 2017: The SR Railway has advertised the Recruitment Notification for 658 Apprentice Jobs in Chennai Region. The Apprentice Recruitment notification has been advertised & application forms are invited from Fresher Categories, Ex ITI Category applicants. Eligible aspirants are hereunder given the detailed info comprising Recruitment Application Form/ Form Submission Dates/ Trade/ Post wise No of vacancies.
Southern Railway 658 Apprentice Recruitment Jobs 2017
The Southern Railway Recruitment Cells invites the applications for 658 Apprentice (Carpenter, Painter & Welder, Laboratory Technician, Diesel Mechanic, Electrician, Welder, Wireman & others) Recruitment 2017 through Offline mode. Aspirants seeking Jobs notification for said Apprentice jobs including Name/ No of Vacancies/ Department/ No of vacancies/Eligibility & Selection process are given hither.
Railway RRC Grp-C-D Recruitment for the Railway Jobs:
Name of the Department: Southern Railway
Categories Name: Recruitment Notification
Name of the Posts: Apprentice (General/ Ex ITI)
Total no of Posts: 658
Southern Railway Chennai Jobs 2017 2018 658 Act Apprentices for Fresher’s, Apprentices for Ex. lTI, Posts
Southern Railway 658 Apprentices Application Form:
How to apply:
Candidates satisfying the required eligibility conditions use following procedure to apply for the posts:
- Go to Southern Railway Chennai official website careers page at www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Download Southern Railway Chennai Apprentices Notification & Application form
- Candidates should read all instructions given in Advertisement
- Fill required details and Make Payments
- Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents and super scribed in a cover as “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT AS ACT APPRENTICE – COMBINED NOTIFICATION NO. 1/2017/Act App I CW IPER” may be sent to the WORKSHOP PERSONNEL OFFICER, OFFICE OF THE CHIEF WORKSHOP MANAGER, CARRIAGE AND WAGON WORKS, SOUTHERN RAILWAY, AYANAVARAM, CHENNAI-600023 by ORDINARY POST.
- a) A crossed Indian Postal order for Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred only) drawn not earlier than the date of issue of this notification (Not Refundable) drawn in favour of the WORKSHOP PERSONNEL OFFICER, CARRIAGE AND WAGON WORKS, SOUTHERN RAILWAY, PERAMBUR, CHENNAI – 600 023 and payable at CHENNAI should be enclosed along with filled-in application towards Processing Fee.
- b) SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates are exempted from the payment of Processing Fee.
Southern Railway Chennai Apprentices Eligibility Criteria:
For Fresher Category:-
|1||Carpenter, Painter & Welder||Should have passed 10 Class under 10, +2 System of education or its equivalent|
|2||Electrician & Fitter||Should have passed 10th Class under 10 +2 System of education with Science and Mathematics as one of the subjects or its equivalent|
|3||Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology, Pathology, Cardiology)||Should have passed 12th Class under 10, +2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.|
For Ex. lTI Category:-
|1||Diesel Mechanic, Carpenter, Painter, Welder, Wireman, Cable Jointer Mechanic Refrigeration and Air conditioning, PASAA & Electronics Mechanic||Should have passed 10tn Class under 10 +2 System of education and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI.|
|2||Electrician, Turner, Fitter, Machinist MMV & Winder (Armature).||Should have passed 10tl’l Class under 10 +2 System of education with Science and Mathematics as one of the subjects or its equivalent and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI.|
|3||Mechanic (HT,LT Equipment & Cable Jointing)||Should have passed 10m Class under 10 +2 System of education with Science as one of the subjects or its equivalent and Broad based Basic training in Electrical Sector under centre of Excellence Scheme and Advanced module of Centre of Excellence Scheme in Operation and Maintenance of equipments used in HT,LT Substation and Cable Jointing.|
Age Limit: (As on 15.06.2017)
For Fresher Category:-
|1||Welder, Carpenter, Painter, Fitter, Electrician and R&AC||15 – 22 Years|
|2||Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology, Pathology and Cardiology)||15 – 24 Years|
For Ex lTI Category:-
|1||Welder, Carpenter, Painter, Wireman and Cable Jointer Fitter, Electrician, R&AC, Winder(Armature), Cable Jointer, Electronics Mechanic, Mechanic ( HT,LT equipment & Cable Jointing ), Turner, Machinist, Diesel Mechanic, MMV,PASAA||15-24 Years|
Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to reserved categories, applicants should go through the Southern Railway official Notification 2017 for more reference
Selection Procedure for Apprentices
Selection will be based on the candidates merit in the Class 10th, ITI trades score percentage. Further Merit Listed candidates will be called for the Document verification.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15-06-2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15-07-2017
Website of the Department: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in