SSC CgL 2018 DEST& CPT schedule Interview & Skill Test Call Letter:
The Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination every year. SSC has issued the notification of CGL tier 2 2018 in concern with the Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) & Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) schedule. All those candidates who have qualified the tier 2 examination are eligible for the tier 3 examination (CPT/DEST). SSC will declare the list of all tier 2 qualified candidates, and within a short period of time will conduct the SSC CGL tier 3 exam. All qualified candidates in regard with any required assistance have to visit the official website of the commission regularly.
SSC CGL Tier 2 DEST & CPT Skill Test Call Letter 2018
The Staff Selection Commission CGL examination consist three tiers process. SSC already has declared the result of tier 1 and tier 2 results. And has issued the notification for the tier 3 examination of SSC CGL 2018 examination.
Combined Graduate Level Exam, 2018 Candidates qualified in TIER-2 for Interview and Non-interview posts (WITH-HELD CLEAR CASES)
Tier -III — Personality Test cum Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/
Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification
& Descriptive/on-line test of qualifying nature.
All tier 2 qualified students will have to go through this phase to complete the selection procedure. For any information candidates have to visit the official website of the board.
SSC CGL 2018 TIER 3:
Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
- After declaration of Tier 2 Result, SSC conducts Computer Proficiency Test (CPT). CPT is conducted for all those candidates who have opted for CSS (Central Secretariat Services) anywhere in their post preference. CPT includes three modules- Word Processing, Spread Sheet and Generation of Slides
Data Entry Skill Test (DEST):
- After declaration of Tier 2 Result, SSC conducts Data Entry Skill Test (DEST). DEST is conducted for all those candidates who have opted for Tax Assistant Post anywhere in their post preference.
DEST is very similar to Module 1 of CPT. As mentioned in the notification minimum speed of typing should be 2000 key depressions in 15 minutes.
- In tier 3 process SSC conducts Interview/ skill test for the interview posts. There are a total 8624 vacancies for interview posts and for non-interview posts for the CGL 2018 examinations.
- THERE WILL BE NO INTERVIEW FOR THE SSC CGL 2018
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection commission
Board Official website: www.ssc.nic.in
Name of the Exam: Combined Graduate Level (CGL 2018) Examination tier 3
Selection Procedure: Candidates who will qualify in both Tier-I and Tier-II will be called for Personal Interview/ Skill test/Computer Proficiency Test and document verification. After successful completion of all tiers, SSC will draw up the All India Merit List against each category of post/State for those candidates who have qualified in the descriptive /on-line test. And will send the call letters for appointment in respective departments, successful candidates are given appointment based on their merit and post preference filled by them
- The commission tentatively proposes to declare the final result of CGL examination 2018.
- ssc cgl nr interview 2018,
- interview date of cgl 2018,
- when will conduct ssc cgl interview 2018,
- ssc cgl interview dates scheduled 2018,
- ssc cgl 2018 interview result,
- ssc cgl 2018 interview final result,
- ssc cgl 2018 final merit list,
- ssc cgl 2018 selection list
- ssc cgl 2018 dest and interview date,
- ssc cgl 2018 non interview document verification,
- ssc cgl 2018 documents verification,
- ssc cgl 2018 interview schedule,
- ssc cgl interview and dest schedule
Click here to get result of SSC CGL 2018 tier 2
click here to get cut offs of SSC CGL
Official Staff Selection Commission SSC Web Portal: www.ssc.nic.in