SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018, Notification | Form | 54953 Vacancies News:
Takes cognizance of the Staff Selection Commission Communiqués coming up in respect of Recruitment to the Posts of Constables – General Duty (GD) in the Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Central Industrial Security Force, Indo-Tibetan Border Police, Sashastra Seema Bal, National Investigation Agency and Secretariat Security Force and Riflemen in Assam Rifles and would like to briefly state in the subsequent Paragraphs: SSC Constable GD dmit Card 2018
The online applications will starts again from 17th July 2018 to 17th September 2018.
SSC Constable 54953 Vacancies GD Recruit 2018
SSC is going to recruit 54953 posts of Constables – General Duty (GD) in the Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Central Industrial Security Force, Indo-Tibetan Border Police, Sashastra Seema Bal, National Investigation Agency and Secretariat Security Force and Riflemen in Assam Rifles.
The application process for the constable recruitment on behalf of the Staff Selection Commission was temporarily stopped due to the load on the website on Saturday. 28th July 2018. The online application again will begin on 17th August 2018. Now the deadline for application has been made till 17th September 2018.
We anticipate the Staff Selection Commission to shortly release Detailed Official Notification in regards to the Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Central Industrial Security Force, Indo-Tibetan Border Police, Sashastra Seema Bal, National Investigation Agency, Secretariat Security Force and Riflemen in Assam Rifles. The submission of online applications for the said examination has been rescheduled, and would now be made available on the website of the Commission by 24-07-2018. Accordingly, the last date for submission of the applications has been extended till 24-08-2018 (5 PM). Payment through Challan of SBI can be made at the designated branches of SBI within the Banking hours up to 28-08-2018, provided the challan has been generated before the closing date and time for receipt of applications i.e. 24-08-2018 (5 PM).
Upper Age Limit (As On 01.08.2018): 18 Years to 23 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limits for Reserved Category.
Matriculation / High School Certificate / Secondary School Certificate Examination (Xth) from any Board of Secondary Education recognized by the Central Government / State Government.
Download e-Pass / e-Call Letters / e-Admit Cards / Hall Examination Tickets: 2018
The Staff Selection Commission shall release the e-Call Letters / electronic Admit Cards / Admission Certificates for the Candidates Minimum Two / Three Weeks before different Stages of the Recruitment Tests. And First Alerts on the Staff Selection Commission Communiqués on the Subjected Recruitment shall continue to be put up for display on our Website for the ready reference of the Candidates.
Scheme of the Computer Based Online Test / OMR Based Written Examination 2018:
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open examination for recruitment to the Posts of Constable (GD) in, BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) notified Written Examination will consist of one Objective Type Paper containing 100 Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions carrying 100 Marks as follows:
The Category wise Expected Cut-Off Marks / Minimum Qualifying Marks determined by the Staff Selection Commission / Central Reserve Police Force cited under the Headline Minimum Passing Marks / Minimum Percentage of Marks Criteria:
|Part||Subject / Paper||No. of OTMCQs||Maximum Marks||Examination Duration||Minimum Passing Marks / Minimum Percentage of Marks Criteria|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||Composite Duration of Two (02) Hours||Category wise Expected Cut-Off Marks as here under:
General & Ex- Servicemen : 35%
SC/ST/OBC : 33%
|II||General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|
|IV||English / Hindi||25||25|
Only the candidates having scored Equivalent to / Higher than the Expected Cut-Off Marks fixed by the Commission in the Written Examination would be summoned for the Detailed Medical Examination.
The Central Reserve Police Force / Staff Selection Commission notified Final Selection Criteria of the Candidates as here under:
The Staff Selection Commission, at its discretion, might fix different Minimum Qualifying Standards for the candidates belonging to different Categories in different States / Union Territories, taking into consideration the Vacancies allotted to each State / Union Territory.
The Central Reserve Police Force selected Candidates will be Medically Examined by the Medical Boards constituted by the Central Armed Police Forces to assess their Physical and Medical Fitness as prescribed in the Eligibility Conditions. “Those who failing to furnish / submit their respective Domicile Certificates and other Documents will not be allowed to appear for Detailed Medical Examination.
Medical Test (X-Ray & Laboratory) shall be conducted only for such Candidates who are found Fit after passing through all the level of Tests.
In case of Medical Examination, “Temporary Unfitness” will not be allowed.
However, any Female Candidate, who during the Medical Examination is found to be pregnant of Twelve (12) Weeks standing or above, shall be declared Temporarily Unfit and her Medical Examination held in abeyance until the confinement is over.
SSC – Stages for Recruitment 2018
The Staff Selection Commission will proceed with Recruitment according to the Lines mentioned here under:
The Recruitment Process will consist of Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination and Medical Examination. The Salient Features of the Recruitment Process are as under:
- The Examination will be advertised by the Staff Selection Commission based on the Vacancies intimated by the Ministry of Home Affairs,
- Application from candidates will be accepted through Online Mode only except for the State of J&K, North-Eastern States and Left Wing Extremism (LWE) Affected Districts and Border Districts of the country where the Candidates will have the choice to apply in Online or Offline Mode. The Candidature of the Candidates applying through both Modes is liable for Summarily Rejection.
- The List containing the Names of the LWE Affected Districts and Border Districts provided by the Ministry of Home Affairs are available at Annexures – XIV & XIII.
- Physical Standards Test (PST) / Physical Endurance Test (PET) will be scheduled and Conducted by the Central Armed Police Forces. Call Letters to the Candidates will be Issued / Uploaded on their Website by the coordinating Central Armed Police Forces, i.e., the Central Reserve Police Force.
- The Commission will conduct an All India Computer Based Written Examination for the Candidates qualified in the Physical Standard Test (PST) / Physical Efficiency Test (PET) in BOTH ONLINE (Computer Based) AND OFFLINE (Paper Based) MODES.
- Online Examination will be in English & Hindi Languages only. Offline Examination will be in English, Hindi and other Regional Languages as mentioned in Para 8 of this Notice.
- The Candidates will have to opt for Online Mode or Offline Mode of Examination in the Application Form. The Call Letters for the Computer Based Online Test / Written Examination will be uploaded on the Websites of the concerned SSC Regional Offices. Call Letters for the Candidates applying Offline as per Sub-Para (ii) above will be dispatched by Post also.
- The Commission will process and declare the Result for the Computer Based Online Test and list of Candidates Shortlisted for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) will be given to Ministry of Home Affairs / Coordinating Central Armed Police Forces, i.e., the Central Reserve Police Force.
- Ministry of Home Affairs / Central Reserve Police Force will issue Call Letters and conduct Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Review Medical Examination (RME).
- The Collection of Documents from the Candidates and their Verification will be done by the Central Armed Police Forces during Detailed Medical Examination.
- After conduct of RME / DME, the Commission will process and declare the Final List of the Selected Candidates State-wise without making Force Allocation.
- Based on such Merit List declared by the Staff Selection Commission, the Ministry of Home Affairs / Central Reserve Police Force will make Force Allocation, etc., and declare the Results accordingly.
- Court Cases / Right To Information / Public Grievances relating to Notice of Examination, conduct of the Computer Based Online Test, Written Examination and Preparation of Merit List would be handled by the Staff Selection Commission and those relating to all other issues like Scheme of Examination, the Vacancies, conduct of Physical Standards Test (PST) / Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Detailed Medical Examination (DME), Review Medical Examination (RME), Force Allocation of the Selected Candidates,, etc., will be handled by the Coordinating Central Armed Police Forces – Central Reserve Police Force.
- Only Candidates qualifying in Physical Standards Test and Physical Efficiency Test will be called for the All India Computer Based Written Examination and Written Test (Online / Offline), scheduled to be according to the Dates mentioned, if necessary. Based on Individual Performance in the Computer Based Written Examination, the Candidates will be shortlisted for Medical Examination in a ratio as may be decided by the Commission.
Mode Of Selection:
The Commission will prepare the Final Merit List of the Candidates Category-wise and State-wise without making any Force Allocation. The Force Allocation will be done by Nodal Central Reserve Police Force / Ministry of Home Affairs (CAPF / MHA) and the Final Result shall also be declared by them.
Provided that the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates, who are selected on their own Merit without Relaxed Standards will not be adjusted against the reserved share of 17 Vacancies. Such SC, ST, and OBC Candidates will be accommodated against the General / Unreserved Vacancies as per their individual Position in the Overall All India Merit List.
The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the Eligible Scheduled Castes (SCs), Scheduled Tribes (STs), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) which will, thus, comprise the SC, ST, and OBC candidates who are lower in Merit then the last General Candidate on Merit List of the Unreserved Category but otherwise found suitable for appointment by relaxed standard.
An Ex-Serviceman candidate who qualifies on the basis of the relaxed standards; viz., Age Limit, Experience or Qualifications, extended Zone of consideration, etc., will be counted against the reserved vacancies and not against General Vacancies subject to fitness of such candidate for selection. Such candidates will also be recommended at the Relaxed Standards. Age Relaxation as prescribed by the Government for Ex-Servicemen is permissible against the reserved or unreserved vacancies and such exemption is not termed as relaxed standards in regard to the Age.
Allotment of the CAPF to the candidates selected from each State / Union Territory shall be done by the Ministry of Home Affairs / Central Reserve Police Force on the basis of the Merit List submitted by the Staff Selection Commission depending on availabilities of the vacancies in each Central Armed Police Force for the State / Union Territory.
The Result shall be declared on the basis of Merit-Cum-Preference of Forces / Organization exercised by the candidate. If a candidate does not exercise any option for any Force / Organization or any exercise limited option(s) he/she will be considered against Default Option as indicated in the Application Form. If the Candidate does not want to be considered against any Force / Organization, then he / she should put a Cross Mark (X) in the relevant Column in the Application Form.
The Candidates applying for the Examination should ensure that they fulfill all the Eligibility Conditions for Admission at the Examination. Their Admission at all the stages of the Examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed Eligibility Conditions. If, on verification, at any time before or after the PST/PET, Written Examination and Medical Examination, it was found that they do not fulfill any of the Eligibility Conditions, their individual candidature for the Examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
- Opening date of Online Application: 24th July 2018
- Closing of Application Submission Form: 24th August 2018
- Last date of Fee Submission Online: 28th August 2018