Supreme Court Junior Court Attendant Admit Card 2018 Exam Date Hall Ticket / Call Letter:
Supreme Court of India has issued the Examination Admit Cards for the recruitment Test for 78 posts Junior Court Attendant and Chamber Attendant. After submission of Online Applications for said Jr Court Attendant and Jr Chamber Assistant Supreme Court of India has released Admit Cards/ Call letters through website portal link.
Supreme Court Jr Court Attendant Admit Cards
Supreme Court of India Recruitment Panel going to display Examination Hall Tickets/ Call Letters for the Junior Court Attendant, Jr Chamber Attendant Exam 2018. SCI is going to organize JCA Written Exam on scheduled 9th September 2018 on scheduled Exam Centres.
SCI Jr Chamber Attendant JCA Exam Date
- Examination Date-09.09.2018
Candidates applied for the earlier 2017 released Junior Court Attendant/ Junior Chamber Attendant Vacancies are hereby alarmed to get Download the Examination Admit Cards/ Hall Tickets. Following the instructions/ weblinks applicants should download the JCA Exam Admit Cards/ Hall Tickets along with other updates including Examination Pattern/ Syllabus / Instructions to follow in OMR based WRITTEN Examination 2018.
The OMR based Written Examination will be organized on 9th September 2018 for applicants earlier applied for 78 positions.
How to Download Examination Admit Cards:
- Log on to the website of the Supreme Court of India
- Go to the Notification section over homepage
- Search for the Recruitment segment
- Then click on the given JCA Admit Cards weblinks
- Open the Admit Card link
- Enter the details- Reg No/ DOB/eMail
- Download Exam Admit Cards & read instructions given
Examination Scheme/ Syllabus
Candidates will be allowed to take Question Booklet after completion of the examination. The Question Paper will be Bilingual (English and Hindi).
The question paper will have 100 Objective Type Questions having General Intelligence and Reasoning (25 questions), Numerical Aptitude (25 questions), General English (25 questions) and General Awareness (25 questions).
Duration of the Paper will be 90 minutes.
- There will be No Negative Marking.
- Gate of the examination centre shall be closed 30 minutes before the commencement of examination; after which no candidate shall be permitted entry under any circumstances.
- You must bring any valid Original photo ID proof for verification, such as (i) Voter ID Card, (ii) PAN Card, (iii) Driving License, (iv) Photo ID issued by any government organization or recognized educational institution, (v) Passport (vi) Aadhar Card, etc. to the examination centre. Candidates without valid original ID proof will not be permitted for the Examination.
- You must bring with you Ball Point Pen (black/blue) for taking the examination.
- Note that the items listed below are strictly NOT allowed inside the examination centre campus
Website of the Court- www.sci.nic.in