Tezpur University Entrance Result 2018 TEZU Counselling | Merit List:
The Tezpur University is all set to made the announcement for the declaration of Entrance Examinations result 2018. Tezpur University Entrance Examinations (TUEE) 2018 results except Ph.D programme 2018-2020 at the official website portal of University website. Tezpur University admission counselling is likely to commence the counselling process for qualified declared candidates in admissions to the Certificate/ UG/ PG/ Ph.D Courses.
Tezpur University TUEE Entrance Results 2018
The Tezpur University conducted the several Entrance Examinations amongst B.Ed/ B.Voc/ MA/ M.Sc/ M.Tech & Integrated Courses etc on the prescriptively dates & all set to announce the Entrance Examinations result as official News (Except Ph.D).
NOTICE– Candidates appeared in the Tezpur University Entrance Examination in their respective Entrance examinations are eligible to access their results on by logging into the website of University admission portal.
Tezpur University admissions 2018
Check Here–TZEE Entrance Examination Result 2018
TEZPUR University TEZU Entrance Merit list: 2018
The Entrance Examinations result will be declared, Merit list of selected candidates for admission, including a waiting list, has been notified in the University Notice Board and the University Website. Candidates appeared in the Entrance Examinations (Except Ph.D) by following the prescribed result link can access their result/ Merit list.
- TEZU B.Tech. Programmes Entrance Result 2018
- Integrated M.Sc. and Integrated B.Sc.B.Ed. Entrance Result 2018
- Integrated M.A. (English) and Integrated B.A.B.Ed. (English major in B.A.) Entrance Result 2018
- TEZU B.Voc. Programme Entrance Result 2018
- TEZU B.Ed (2 Year) programme Entrance Result 2018
- TEZU BA Programme Entrance Result 2018
- TEZU B.Sc Programme Entrance Result 2018
- TEZU Diploma programmes Entrance result 2018
- Ph.D programme Entrance result 2018
Tezpur University UG/PG Admissions Counseling 2018
Selected candidates shall be allowed to appear in the counselling procedure & will be admitted to the concerned programme on payment of requisite fees during Counselling rounds through seat allocation. The selected candidates will have to bring a print out of the online form, a set of photo copies of all documents, and the original documents for verification during the time of admission/ seat allocation.
- The candidate’s presence at the time of verification of testimonials etc., course registration and hostel admission is essential
- . In case of a gap of one year or more between completion of qualifying examination and the year of admission, the candidate must produce a ‘Gap certificate’ from the District Police Authority or an affidavit specifying his/ her occupation during the gap period.
Counselling procedure dates shall be dispatched shortly at the notice board/ website of the admission portal.
Official Website of the Tezpur University Department-www.tezu.ernet.in/