TNFUSRC Forest Guard Jobs Form 2018 Recruit Notification 878 Vacancies Online Exam Pattern:
Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) has issued the official notification for 878 Forest Guard Post and Forest with Driving Test Post. TNFUSRC Committee will invite to candidates to visit the official website for submitting the application form from 15.10.2018 to 5.11.2018. TNFUSRC Forest Guard Application Form 2018 will be available in online mode and it will not be received through post.
TNFUSRC Forest Guard Jobs 2018
Candidates can submit the online application form via website of TNFUSRC and we will also attach the web link in this web page, by clicking the link, they will be redirected to official website. There will be total 878 Vacancies for the forest guard post. First of all, candidates have to check whether they eligible or not and subsequently apply for their respective post.
Details Description of Forest Guard Recruitment
- Category Name – TNFUSRC Notification
- Name of the Committee– Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee
- Number of vacancies – 878
- Post Name: Forest Guard
- Application Mode – Online
How to Apply Application Form
- Candidates need to open the Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
- Go to the Notification Section
- After that search for the TNFUSRC Forest Guard Application Form.
- After that click on the application form and Fill all necessary details.
- Upload all the requisite documents and submit application form.
- Candidates can download it and save it for future use.
Candidates should have pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany from recognized board or institution.
Candidates must possess a valid Driving license issued by the competent Transport Authority only for Forest Guard with Driving License.
Candidates should have age of 21-30 years for general category. Relaxation in upper age limit will be provided for reserved category as follow:
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs and DWs of all Castes: 21-35 Years.
- Ex-servicemen (For Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence): 21-30 years.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of online examination followed by Endurance Test and Physical Standards Verification. Candidates have to pass in written examination for qualifying in endurance test. Those who qualify in physical standard verification test will be selected 1:3 ratio for final Selection.
Candidates have to pay Rs.150 + applicable service charges towards examination fees.
Mode of payment as under:
- Online payment through Payment Gateway.
- Through Online generation of Challan and payment at designated branches of Indian Bank.
- Offline mode of payment in any form such as Demand Draft / Postal order etc. will not be accepted.
Candidates can download the forest guard hall ticket by accessing the website of TNFUSRC. Participating candidates should carry their hall ticket on the time of exam if they forget to bring it then the examiner won’t allow for entering in examination hall.
- Starting Date of On-Line Application Form: 15 October 18
- Ending Date of On-Line Application Form: 05 November 2018
TNFUSRC Website Portal: www.forests.tn.gov.in