- 1 TNOU B.Ed/ Admissions 2019
- 1.1 TNOU B.Ed/ Spl B.Ed Online Application Form 2019-20
- 1.2 WE KNOW WHAT’S UPCOMING
TNOU B.Ed / B.Ed (Special Edu) Admissions Jan 2019, Online Application Form, Results, Counseling:
Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) is going to released the Admission Notification concerning the Admissions into B.ED/ B.Ed (Special Edu) 2/ 2.5 Year courses Duration for the 2019-20 session. TNOU has displayed the detailed Admission prospectus for the B.Ed Admissions & B.Ed Special Education Admissions 2019-20 at the website admission portal hereunder stated.
TNOU B.Ed/ Admissions 2019
TNOU B.Ed Admissions: Application Forms along with the detailed Prospectus have been issued out by the Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) for providing admissions to the B.Ed & B.Ed Spl Edu for session 2019-20. Applications forms can be filled up from the September 2019 for B.Ed/ B.Ed Special Education by the candidates by ensuring the Eligibility given hereunder by the University.
Tamil Nadu Open University B.Ed/ Spl B.Ed Course Duration
B.Ed Programme: The B.Ed programme (Distance Mode) is of 2 years. However, the Student-Teacher is permitted to complete the programme within a maximum period of 5 years, after enrolment
B.Ed Spl. Programme: B.Ed. Spl. Ed. Programme (Distance Mode) is of 2½ years (5 semesters of 6 months each). However, the Student-Teacher is permitted to complete the programme within a maximum period of 5 years, after enrolment.
TNOU B.Ed/ Spl B.Ed Online Application Form 2019-20
Click Here for Detailed Prospectus for B.ED/ B.Ed Spl.
The sale of B.Ed 2019 Applications, scrutinizing the Applications and publication of results would be done until December 2019. Student Admission Counselling will be done during January 2019.The programme of study starts from January 2019 and ends at June 2019.
- Application is common for both English and Tamil Medium of B.Ed. Spl. Ed.The candidate has to select any one of the medium either Tamil or English
The Cost of Application form for B.Ed. Admission is Rs.500/-. The application form can be downloaded.
- Ed. Application may be downloaded:
The candidates may download the enclosed B.Ed. Application – 2019, fill the details referring the B.Ed. prospectus and send the filled-in application to “The Controller of Examinations, Admission Division, Tamil Nadu Open University, No. 577, Anna Salai, Saidapet, Chennai – 600 015” along with Demand Draft of Rs.500/- drawn in favour of “Tamil Nadu Open University” payable at Chennai.
Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) B.Ed Eligibility Criteria: 2019
- a) The candidates should have passed the UG degree examination in 11+1+3 or 10+2+3 stream.
- b) Trained In-service teachers with D.T.Ed. in any Government recognised school within Tamil Nadu state.
- c) The candidates who have completed a NCTE recognised teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
For B.Ed Special Education:
The candidates should have passed the UG Degree Examination from any UGC recognised University in the 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern. Candidates who have a direct UG degrees without +2 qualification / Post-Graduate degrees without a UG degree are not eligible. In the case of Physically Challenged candidates, a minimum pass in the Bachelor’s Degree is enough.
TNOU 2019-20 B.Ed/ B.Ed (Special Education) Admission Process:
For B.Ed: Admissions to the B.Ed (2 Year) Programme will be based on the Admissions Counseling at the TNOU University campus. After the submission of Application forms university will issue the Call Letter for the Admission Counseling. The exam counseling dates will be intimated through speed post to the respective candidate by University.
For B.Ed Special Scheme: Admission will be done on the basis of the Score obtained in the Entrance Examination conducted by TNOU. Weightage marks will be given to the candidates as per the weightage criteria.
Entrance Examination: 100 Maximum Marks
- Parent of a child with disability: 5 Marks Maximum
- Person with disability (Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority): Maximum 5 Marks
- Possessing RCI Registration Certificate: Maximum 5 Marks
Weightage for Highest Educational Qualification (in same subject)
- Candidates with PG- 4 Marks
- Candidates with M.Phil- 5 Marks
- Candidates with Ph.D- 6 Marks
TNOU B.ED (Special Edu)Entrance Examination Scheme: 2019
The Entrance Examination will be for the duration of 2 hours and for a maximum of 100 marks with 100 questions. The Entrance Test shall be conducted soon tentative & Questions will be of multiple-choice type. Optical Mark Reader (OMR) coding answer sheets will be supplied to the candidates. The question paper for Entrance Examination will be in bilingual i.e., Tamil and English. The Entrance Examination will be conducted at Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Trichy, and Thirunelveli, Tamilnadu from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (tentative).
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Starting date for the issue of Application and Prospectus:
- Last date for issue of Application and Prospectus:
- Last date for the submission of filled-in Application forms: 1
- Announcement of Admission Results:
- Starting date of B.Ed. Admission Counselling :
For B.Ed Special
- Issue of Application & Prospectus:
- Last Date for Issue of Application & Prospectus and Last Date for the Submission of Filled-in Application forms to TNOU’s office:
- Date of Entrance Examination:
- Announcement of Entrance Examination Results:
- Admission Counselling for B.Ed. Spl. Ed:
Website of the TNOU University: www.tnou.ac.in/