Tripura TPSC Assistant Professor Exam Date 2017 Admit Card ~ Download:
TPSC Tripura University Screening Test / Interview Call-up Letters: Online Registration in response to Tripura Public Service Commission (TSPC) Notification 19/2017 in respect of the Recruitment to the Posts Assistant Professor, Group-A Gazetted, Government (General) Degree Colleges closes on the 4th of November 2017 (04.11.2017).
Tripura TPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card
Taking cognizance of Tripura Public Service Commission Notice in regard to Screening Test/ Personality Test for the Candidates SHORTLISTED on the basis of the Eligibility and Due Weight age of the Marks, we anticipate TSPC to officially notify within December 2017 Date for Issuance of the electronic Call Letters the Date, Time and Venue for the Screening Test / Personality Test in due course of time.
Tripura Public Service Commission shall release the e-Call Letters for the Candidates Minimum 07 – 12 Days prior to Official Announcement on the Screening Test / Personality Test to be conducted as per the Dates officially declared.
Tripura Public Service Commission shall mention the Details including the Venue for Personality Test and Reporting Hours for Presentation, etc. We, hereby, would like to advise the Candidates to ensure that the e-Call Letters downloaded through the Official Website are proper in all respects. The Candidates should also take note that the Documents desired by Tripura Public Service Commission in compliance with Tripura Government General Degree College should be kept ready, failing even a Single Document is bound to render them Ineligible for Personality Test likely to be conducted as per the Schedule mentioned in the e-Call Letters issued to them.
Procedure for Selection:
|Academic Record and Research Performance||50 Marks|
|Weight age of Academic Record||35 Marks|
|Weight age on Academic Research Performance||15 Marks|
|Assessment of Teaching Skill & Domain Knowledge||30 Marks|
|Interview Performance||20 Marks|
Procedure for Shortlisting:
As per Directive of the Hon’ble High Court of Tripura, Shortlisting of the Candidates, Subject-wise, depending on the number of the Available Vacancies, shall be made on the basis of the Total Points Scored by the Candidates in 50 Point Scale. Names of the Shortlisted Candidates, Subject-wise, to be called for Interview, will be notified in due course of time.
Followed by Personal Interview for Recruitment to the Post of Assistant Professors, in different Disciplines for Recruitment to the Posts Assistant Professor, Group-A Gazetted, Government (General) Degree Colleges following Procedure is likely to be adopted for Final Selection to the Posts of Assistant Professors Subject-wise:
- Seminar shall be held in presence of all the Candidates, called for Interview Subject-wise. In the Seminar, Presentation will be made by each Candidate before the Hon’ble Members of the Commission and the subject Experts.
- Individual Candidate will be allowed to decide his / her Topics on which he / she will make Presentation in the Seminar and the Topics will have to be chosen by the Candidates on the content of Under Graduate Syllabus, which is prevalent in Tripura University. Necessary Communication regarding the Proposed Seminar will be made to the Candidates along-with the Call Letter for the Interview.
- Duration of the Seminar will be of 20 Minutes per Candidate. One Candidate shall make Presentation for 10 Minutes and only Subject Experts will interact with him / her; Interaction Session will be for 10 Minutes.
- Duly signed Hard Copies of the Presentation Material prepared for the Seminar are to be submitted by the Candidates to the Commission before commencement of the Session.
Post and Vacancy Details:
- Bengali: 06 Vacancies
- English: 17 Vacancies
- Education: 14 Vacancies
- History: 17 Vacancies
- Political Science: 05 Vacancies
- Philosophy: 07 Vacancies
- Sanskrut: 12 Vacancies
- Economics: 04 Vacancies
- Psychology: 03 Vacancies
- Statistics: 03 Vacancies
- Hindi: 01 Vacancy
- Environmental Science: 05 Vacancies
- Commerce: 01 Vacancy
- Physical Education: 11 Vacancies
- Physics: 11 Vacancies
- Chemistry: 04 Vacancies
- Mathematics: 15 Vacancies
- Zoology: 11 Vacancies
- Botany: 09 Vacancies
- Physiology: 18 Vacancies
- ETCE: 01 Vacancy
- Bio-Chemistry: 01 Vacancy
- Bio Technology: 02 Vacancies
- Micro-Biology: 02 Vacancies
- Arabic: 02 Vacancies
Tripura Public Service Commission Website: http://www.tpsc.gov.in/
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Click here to log in to Tripura Public Service Commission Website
Log on to TSPC Website to download the e-Call Letters for Personal Interview.