TS EAMCET Results Declare 2019, Score/Rank Card Cut off Counseling:
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) is set to display of Answers key for Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) 2019. JNTUH subsequent to conducting the EAMCET on 3rd, 4th, 6th, 8th & 9th May 2019 is going to notify the Answers key for the said TS EAMCET 2019 Common Entrance Test at the official website of the University. Concerned candidates who appeared in the Entrance tests by following the link can check the EAMCET (Engg/ Agriculture and Medical/ Engg, Agg & Medical) stream wise Answers Key.
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test has been conducted on 03rd May, 04th May, 06th May, 08th & 09th May 2019 at the various examination centres by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad. In order to selection University department is likely to unveil the Stream wise Answers key prior to the announcement of Results/ Ranks.
TS EAMCET 2019- Telangana State Common Entrance Test conducted on 03rd May, 04th May, 06th May, 08th & 09th May 2019 by JNTUH for Admissions entry into the first year of the Under Graduate Professional courses comprising B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Tech (Ag. Engg)/ B.Tech (Diary Technology)/ B.Tech (Bio-Technology)/ B.Tech (FST)/ B.Sc (CA & BM) (MPC)/ B.Pharm (MPC) / Pharm-D (MPC) offered for the academic year 2019-2020 in the University & Private unaided and affiliated Professional colleges in the State of Telangana
Examination Date- Agriculture & Medical Entrance on 08th May 2019 & 09th May 2019 and Engineering Entrance on 03rd May, 04th May, 06th May 2019.
TS EAMCET Entrance 2019 Result
Cut off/ Qualifying Marks For TS EAMCET–2019 The qualifying percentage of marks for the TS EAMCET-2019 is 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories.
TS EAMCET 2019 Ranking:
Subsequent to conducting the EAMCET in proceeding to selection the JNTUH Entrance deptt shall declare the Result of the Common Entrance Exam & shall place the candidates’ in Rank list on the behalf of Performance in the EAMCET 2019, along with the factors comprising No of seats/ Category/ reservation rules etc.
- Rank merit on the basis of combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the marks secured in TS EAMCET-2019 and 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination
- Rank obtained in TS EAMCET-2019 is valid for admission to the courses mentioned in the application form for the academic year 2019-2020 only.
- Rank card shall be downloaded from the website www.tseamcet.in
- Rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at TS EAMCET-2019 by any candidate claiming as SC/ST Category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission to any course of study in any participating University / Institution.
TS EAMCET Counselling and Allotment Of Seats: 2019
The list of institutions for allotment of candidates with intake in each discipline and category, as per reservations through TS EAMCET 2019 – would be released in the Information Booklet for Counseling in due course and the same information would also be released on website of the department.
Admissions to the UG Technical Courses-:
- BE., B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Bio-Tech)/ B.Tech (Diary Technology)/ B.Tech (Ag. Engineering)/ B. Pharmacy/ B.Tech (Food Science and Technology (FST))/ B.Sc. (Commercial Agri. & Business Mgt. (CA & BM)).
- B.Sc. (Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hort.)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc.
Official Website of the TS EAMCET – www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in