Telangana TS ICET Application Form 2018 Notification Hall Ticket Counseling Result:
TS ICET 2018 Notification: The Kakatiya University, Warangal will release over the ICET 2018 notification to conduct on the behalf of TSCHE on 22nd February 2018 (22.02.2018) for providing Admissions to MBA, MCA Courses for session 2018-19. Eligible candidates looking for taking Admissions to MBA, MCA courses may apply for the Entrance Test From 6th Of March 2018 (06.03.2018) to 30th April 2018 (30.05.2018)..
TS ICET 2018 Notification
Telangana TS ICET 2018 shall conduct the ICET 2018 Entrance Test on 23rd May 2018 (23.05.2018) & 24th May 2018 (24.05.2018) for ICET for MBA, MCA courses & likely to convey the Entrance Test notification. TS ICET 2018 MBA, MCA Application form, Eligibility Criteria & Admission process etc shall be released at the website of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
Name of the Department: Telangana State Council of Higher Education
Category’s Name: Entrance Test Notification
Name of the Entrance Test: Integrated Entrance Test 2018
TS ICET 2018 Notification
- TS ICET online application will be issued though the online modeonly from the official website.
- Candidates will fill the application from second week of March till third week of April 2018.
- Candidates can submit the TS ICET 2018 online application till the second week of May 2018 (with late fee).
- Before filling the application form, candidates are ready with the payment details, qualifying examination details, date of birth, etc.
Candidates have to upload their scanned Photograph & Signature.
- The size of scanned images should be less than 15 KB (Signature) & 30 KB (photograph).
- Take a print copy of the filled application form for further references.
- There is no needto submit the application through offline mode.
Candidates can submit the application fee through TS Online/AP Online/mee Seva (e-Seva) or Debit/Credit card. The application fee will be Rs. 350/- (for generals) and Rs. 250/- (for SC/ST category). The late fee is also applicable.
TS ICET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as given hereunder-Qualification Criteria:
- For MBA:Candidates must pass 3 years bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) in the qualifying exam.
- For MCA:Candidates should hold minimum 3 years bachelor’s degree with mathematics at 10+2 level & secure at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).
- Appearing Candidates:Appearing candidates can also apply
TS ICET 2018 Dates:-
We have mentioned the official schedule of TS ICET 2018 Online Application-
|TS ICET Notification Date||22nd February 2018 (22.02.2018)|
|Online Application Starts||06.03.2018|
|Online Application Ends||30.04.2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||23rd and 24th May 2018 (23.05.2018) & (24.05.2018)|
|Starting Date of Downloading Hall Tickets||07.05.2018|
|Announcement of Preliminary Key||27.05.2018|
|Last Date of Submission of Objection Key on Preliminary Key||04.06.2018|
|Announcement of Results||06.06.2018|
How to Apply-
- Candidates can check the steps below for TS ICET 2018 how to apply:
- Navigate the official website link. (Link will be given above)
- On the home page of the website Click on “Apply Online” button.
- Select payment mode & pay the application fee.
- After fee payment, Click on “Proceed to Online Application Form Filling”.
TS ICET 2018 Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen.
Fill your personal details, qualifying examination, choice of regional center, category, local area status, SSC or equivalent (10th class), category, address, intermediate mark sheet, help line center, etc. You also have to upload your scanned passport size photograph & signature in JPG format.