TS TRANSCO JAO Result News 2018 Expected Cut off Junior Accounts Officer Merit List:
TSTRANSCO JAO Examination 2018 Result: Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) may like to announce in November 2018 the Result of Junior Accounts Officer Written Examination 2018 held on the 30th Date of September 2018. Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited conducted a Competitive Written Examination for Recruitment to the Post of Junior Accounts Officer against 44 Vacancies in Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited. TSTRANSCO JAO Recruitment Examination 2018 comprised 100 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type weighing 100 Marks.
TS TRANSCO JAO Result 2018
Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited will declare the Result of JAO Written Examination 2018 based on their individual Performance and Marks obtained in the Objective Type of the Competitive Written Test. Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited declared Competitive Written Examination for Junior Accounts Officer may be view / checked out by the Candidates following the Power Transmission Corporation, which would be announced through the Official Website and the State’s Leading Newspaper(s) for the ready reference of the Candidates.
Based on the Requisite Minimum Qualifying Marks obtained in the Written Examination, the Candidates shall be called for the Subsequent Verification of the Certificates and Documents.
TSTRANSCO JAO Cut off/ Qualifying Marks:
The Candidates having secured the Minimum Qualifying Marks in the Written Examination will be called for Verification of the Original Certificates.
Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited determined Minimum Qualifying Marks to be secured in the Junior Accounts Officer Written Test (by the Candidates) for the forming part of the Selection Process remain as follows:
Un-Reserved (Open Category): 40% Marks
Other Backward Classes: 35% Marks
Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 30% Marks
Persons with Disabilities / Physically Challenged: 30% Marks
The Candidates having secured the Minimum Qualifying Marks under individual Category / Community shall be called for the Subsequent Verification of the Certificates and Documents.
TSTRANSCO Junior Accounts Officer Selection Criteria:
Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited Notified Recruitment to the Post of Junior Accounts Officer (44 Vacancies) in Transmission Corporation of Telangana State (TSTRANSCO) consists of the i) Final Merit List in the Written Examination and ii) Successful Verification of the Certificates and Documents leading to preparation of the Final Select List.
The Candidates having secured the Minimum Qualifying Marks in the Written Examination will be called for Verification of the Original Certificates or for Zone-wise Appointment.
TSTRANSCO – Junior Accounts Officer: Procedure For Selection – Recap:
- Selection of the Candidates for Appointment to Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) shall be conducted 100% on the basis on the Objective Type of Written Examination only.
- Only those Candidates, who qualify in the Written Examination by being Ranked High, Community- wise and as per Spirit of Presidential order will be called for Verification of Original Certificates in 1:1 Ratio.
Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited shall follow the Final Procedure for Selection, Merit, Zone-wise Allotment of the Candidates as follows:
- The Selection List will be drawn up into Two Parts. The First Part comprises 30% of the Total Posts for Open Category (OC) consisting of the Combined Merit List of the Local Candidates as well as Non-Local Candidates and Remaining Second Part shall have Balance 70% of the Posts consisting of Local Candidates (LCs) only and the Posts will be filled only following the existing Rules and Rule of Reservation.
- The Candidates shall be Selected and allotted to the Zones as per their respective Ranks obtained in the Merit List and as per Zonal Preferences for Allotment of Non-Local Candidates against the Vacancies Available. Selection shall be conducted on State-wide Merit, in respect of Non-Local Candidates and Allotment of the Zones shall be made as per the Preference given by the Candidates against the Actual Vacancies.
Telangana TSRANSCO / Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited Website: tstransco.cgg.gov.in
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Log into TS TRANSCO Website for Telangana State TRANSCO Junior Accounts Officer Examination 2018 Result Download.