TSCAB Staff Assistant Application Form 2019 Recruitment 62 Posts Apply
Telangana State Cooperative APEX Bank Ltd has released the TSCAB Staff Assistant Notification for 62 Post. This is the great opportunity for those candidates who are seeking for getting jobs in TSCAB organization. The TSCAB Staff Assistant Application Form has been commenced from 8 September 2019 and it is closing on 30 September 2019. The TSCAB organization has released the 62 Vacancies for Staff Assistant Post. The candidates have to submit the Application Form for TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment in online mode and no other mode will be entertained.
TSCAB Staff Assistant Application Form
Candidates are advised to apply for the Telangana State CAB Staff Assistant Jobs before the last date i.e. 30.09.2019. Only online mode will be acceptable in the recruitment process. There are total 62 vacancies for Staff Assistant post. Candidates can pay the application fees from 08.09.2019 to 30.09.2019. Other details of TSCAB Bank Recruitment for Staff Assistant are provided below so candidates should read the rest of the article for grabbing eligibility criteria of the above-said recruitment jobs.
TSCAB Bank Staff Assistant Jobs Details
|Category Name – Telangana TSCAB Staff Assistant Notification|
|Name of the Organization – Telangana State Cooperative APEX Bank Ltd|
|Application Mode – Online|
|Name of the Post: Staff Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies: 62|
TSCAB Apex bank Jobs Eligibility
Candidates should have age limit of 20-28 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit is provided below:
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- Physically Challenged – SC/ST Category Candidates: 10 Years
- Physically Challenged – BC Category Candidates: 15 Years
Candidates must have graduated in any discipline from recognized university or board. Candidates should have proficiency in Telugu Language, knowledge of English and basic knowledge in computer is essential.
Candidates need to pay the fees online via debit card, credit card, net banking etc.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of online test.The objective type online exam will carry 190 marks of 190 questions. The duration of the exam is 160 minutes. There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers.
|S No.||Name of Tests||No. of questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.||50||50||45 Minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
Candidates can download the TSCAB Staff Assistant Admit Card 2019 from our website. To download the admit card, candidates need to enter their login details like application number and date of birth/ password. Download the admit card in online mode. The admit card will probably be available before 10 days of the examination date.
How to Apply Staff Assistant Application Form:
- Candidates need to open the Telangana State Cooperative APEX Bank Website.
- Go to the Notification Section
- After that search for the Staff Assistant Online Form 2019.
- After that click on the application form and Fill all necessary details.
- Upload all the requisite documents and submit application form.
- Candidates can download it and save it for future use.
- Opening Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application: 08.09.2019
- Closing date for ON-LINE Registration of Application: 30.09.2019
- Closing date for ON-LINE Registration of Application: 8.9.2019 to 30.9.2019
- Tentative date of online test: 02.11.2019
Visit Official TSCAB Website: www.tscab.org