TSNPDCL JAO Recruit Notification 2018 Junior Accounts Officer Form ~ Hall Ticket Syllabus:
The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL) has released the official Notification for the recruitment of 107 Junior Accounts Officer Post. The Organisation is going to invite the application form from 16.6.2018 to 30.6.2018. Eligible and Interested candidates can submit the TSNPDCL JAO Application Form 2018 on the official website of tsnpdcl.in. Students should check all the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form.
The TSNPDCL Organisation has announced the several vacancies 107 for the Junior Accounts Officer Post. Candidates can submit the online application via the official portal of the TSNPDCL. Candidates must submit the TSNPDCL 107 application form on & before 31.5.2018. The Commission is soon start the procedure of the application form. For more details about Junior Accounts Officer post, candidates are advised to visit the Official Portal.
Name of the Organisation – The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited
Number of vacancies – 107
Application Mode – Online
Category Name – Recruitment Notification
Post name – Junior Accounts Officer
Steps to Apply Online Application Form
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Organisation.
- Click on the notification section.
- After that search for the TSNPDCL Application form 2018.
- Candidates have to pay the fees before submission of application
- After that click on the application form and Fill all necessary details.
- Upload all the necessary documents, pay the fees and submit the application
- And finally, download it and take a print out for future reference.
Candidates must Possess B.Com 1st class (60%) or M.Com 1st Class (60%) or pass in CA/ICWA-Inter from any recognized University in India.
Candidates must have a minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 44 Years. Age relaxation will be provided for reserved category i.e. 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped candidates.
Application/ Examination Fees
Each applicant have to pay Rs.100/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120towards Examination Fee.
Note: The Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Method of Selection
The selection of candidates will be purely made on written test. Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination along with high marks will be called for document verification.
The written test comprising of 100 marks consisting of 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark and duration of the written examination will be of 2 hours.
Minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test as follow as:
TSNPDCL JAO Written Exam Admit Card 2018
Candidates can download TSNPDCL JAO Hall Ticket 2018 at the official website. The organisation will declare the hall ticket for written Exam seven days prior to the date of examination. Candidates have to enter the details like application number and password for download the admit card.
Dates of Examination
- Starting date for Payment of Fee on line: 15-06-2018
- Starting date for submission of application on line: 16-06-2018
- Last date for submission of Application On line: 30-06-2018
- Last date for payment of Fee on line: 30-06-2018
- Downloading of Hall tickets: 13-07-2018
- Date of examination: 22-07-2018
Official Portal of Organisation: www.tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in