TSPSC Physical Education Teacher 416 Jobs 2017-18| Apply, Last Date:
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is looking to recruit 416 eligible candidates as for the Post of Physical Education Teacher under the School Education Department and so for the TSPSC has issued an Official Notification Publicly informing about the same about the 416 vacancies available to be recruited by the eligible Candidates. Therefore, Online Applications are invited to be filled by the eligible candidates on form 30th October 2017 to the last date which is decided as 30th November 2017. Online Applications can be filed only by those candidates who fulfilled the required eligibility Criteria as per the Official notification released by TSPSC earlier. Candidates are advised to apply only after ensuring that the required eligibility Criteria is fulfilled by them fully in an appropriate manner.
TSPSC 416 Physical Education Teacher Jobs 2017
As the Online Applying process is going to be commenced on form the 30th October, it is advise to the applicants for being ensured about their Applying Eligibility according to the information provided under the Official Advertisement released by TSPSC regarding for the recruitment of 416 Physical Education Teacher post under the School Education Department. Thus Application filled by an eligible Candidate shall only be accepted & the Candidate will be declared eligible for Applying if he fulfills the Criteria required for Applying as prescribed under the Official Notification such as Age Limits, Qualification Required.
- Name of the Category: Recruitment Notification
- Name of the Department: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Association’s Name: School Education Department
- Name of the Post: Physical Education Teacher (All Subjects)
- Post Available: 416 Vacancies available
- Last Date for Applying: 30th November 2017
- Online Web Portal: tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Physical Education Teacher Qualification Required to Apply
- Must possess Intermediate (or its equivalent) recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana with minimum 50% marks.
A Certificate / under Graduate Diploma in Physical Education / Diploma in Physical Education from an institution recognized by the NCTE.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
Also holding Bachelor Degree of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) of minimum one year duration from any NCTE recognized Institution.
Age Limit- (As on 1st July 2017)
The age is reckoned as on 1st July 2017
- Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999.
- Maximum Age (44 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973.
(Upper Age Relaxation for the candidates belonging to reserved categories shall be available as per the Government rules.)
TSPSC Physical Education Teacher Application Fee
Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) towards Online Application Processing Fee, each subject applied for. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (Rupees Eighty Only) towards Examination Fee.
Check Official Notification to the get the Category of the Candidates who are exempted from paying the Application Fee.
How to apply Online – TSPSC Physical Education Teacher 2017-18 Jobs?
- Go to the TSPSC Official Website.
- Read the Official Notification carefully & check
- If you are eligible, click on “Apply Online” for the said Post.
- A page named as Application Form will be
- Fill the required fields with appropriate details and confirm it.
- Then submit the application fees as applicable.
- As the procedure for payment completes, ‘Submit’ application fees.
- Then take a copy of Completed Form for future References.
Important Dates for TSPSC Physical Education Teacher Recruitment
- Submit Online Application from: 30th October 2017
- Last date of Applying Online: 30th November 2017
- Last date to Submit Application Fee: 30th November 2017
- Exam date: 2nd Week of February (Tentative)
- Admit Card release date: A week prior to the Exam date
TSPSC Selection Process / Syllabus & Pattern
The Exam will be of Objective Type and is likely to be held in the 2nd week of February 2018. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR based Examination of objective type.
The final selection for the posts of Physical Education Teacher in School Education Department will be based on marks secured in the Written Examination either Online or OMR based by giving 80% weightage for Written Test and 20% weightage for TET Paper-II put together.
CLICK HERE for TSPSC Physical Education Teacher Recruitment Notification .PDF