TSPSC Village Revenue Officer Exam Date 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket:
The Telangana State Public Service Commission is going to be declared the TSPSC Village Revenue Officer Admit card. Participated candidates can get the admit card by entering their registered login details like application number and password. Details given in admit card is not always correct, candidates must rectify the details mentioned in hall ticket is correct or not.
TSPSC Village Revenue Officer Call Letter
Candidates can download and check the TSPSC VRO Hall Ticket 2018 in online mode through the official The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held on 16/09/2018, candidates must do hard preparation before appearing in exam.
- It will be compulsory for all participating candidates to carry the Village Revenue Officer Hall Ticket at the time of exam as without it the invigilator will not allow attending the exam. Candidates will not keep any article except admit card, Id proof, pen in the examination
Download TSPSC Village Revenue Officer Hall Ticket
We shall provide a download link under this post, whenever the commission declares the admit card officially. Candidates can get more details by accessing the official website regarding the Village Revenue Officer Post.
For checking updated details, candidates need to visit regularly on our web portal. Those students who are looking for hall ticket wait till commission declare it on their official portal.
How to Download the TSPSC Admit Card
- Candidates need to open the official
- Go to the TSPSC Village Revenue Officer hall ticket section
- Search for the TSPSC VRO Call Letter 2018.
- Enter all the details like application number, password details etc.
- And then click on it and check all the details.
- And finally, download and take a print of it for future use.
Process of Selection
The selection of candidates for Village Revenue Officer posts will be made by examination (objective type) by online / OMR based. Those candidates who qualify in the Examination on the basis of merit will be called for verification of Certificates. Merit List will be prepared as per the performance of candidates in the written examination. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are for OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs and STs 30%.
TSPSC Village Officer Revenue Result Download
The Telangana State Public Service Commission will declare the TSPSC VRO Result 2018 at the official website. Applicants can download and check the result from the official portal of tspsc.gov.in. Candidates need to enter the following details like Exam Roll Number, Date of Birth, and Name Details etc. to download the Village Officer Revenue result.
Official Website of Commission: www.tspsc.gov.in