UP NHM Staff Nurse Recruitment Form 2019 Apply Online Lab Technician Vacancies Last Date:
Department of Health and Family Welfare have released the official notification for Post of Staff Nurse, Lab technician, Microbiologist under NHM. Those candidates want to apply for the post, first of all, check all eligibility criteria before submitting the NHM Application Form 2019. Candidates have invited to fill and submit the application form soon. Eligible and Interested candidates will reach the official website for apply online.
Candidates can apply the NHM posts Application Form 2019 via the official website of upnrhm.gov.in. Candidates are advised to submit the application form before the last date is release soon. This is a great opportunity for Job Seekers who are searching for Govt. job in the above-mentioned field. There are total Vacancies for Staff Nurse, Lab technician, Microbiologist Post. The NHM Department has started the procedure of online application.
- Name of the Department – The National Health Mission
- Number of vacancies –
- Application Mode – Online
- Category Name – Recruitment Notification
- Post name – Staff Nurse, Lab technician, OT Technician
Click here to Apply Online
Steps to Apply Online Application Form
- Candidates need to visit the official
- Click on the notification section.
- After that search for the NHM Online Application forms.
- After that click on the application form and Fill all necessary details.
- Upload all the necessary documents, pay the fees and submit the application
- And finally, download it and take a print out for future reference
Post Name, Vacancies and Education Qualification Details
|Post name||Vacancy||Education Qualification|
|Staff Nurse (Neonatology trained Staff Nurse & Nursing Sister)||3 Year 06 Month Certified diploma in General Nursing or BSc Nursing by any recognized Institute approved by Nursing Council of the State/GoI. Registration from Nursing Council of India.|
|Lab Technician||Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology OR B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology.|
|OT Technician||Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma (preferably in Microbiology, Virology, Pathology and other lab sciences). Registration with MCI|
- General Category: Candidates should have an age limit of 40 years.
- OBC Category: Candidates should have an age limit of 40 years.
- SC/ST Category: Candidates should have an age limit of 40 years.
Selection Process of Candidates will be based on Written Examination & Personal Interview. For detailed information about the selection process candidates are advised to visit the official website.
- Last date of Receiving Application Submission Form: