UPPSC PCS Mains Admit Card 2018, Exam Schedule/Dates ~ Reg Form:
Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) is all set to release the notification regarding the release of Uttar Pradesh Combined Upper Subordinate Services (UP PCS) Main Examination 2018 Admit cards. UPPSC post declaration of Combined Upper Subordinate PCS Prelim exam result 2017 has scheduled to organize the Main Examination 2018. UP PCS Main Exam is going to be held in August month (T) as per schedule & UPPSC PCS Admit Cards shall be publicized out tentatively 7-10 days prior to the exam.
UPPSC Combined Upper Subordinate PCS Main AdmitCards 2018
As per notification Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is all set to organize the Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Main Examination 2018 in March at the examinations centres stated in Examination hall tickets. The candidates who have declared Qualified for Combined State/ PCS Main Exam are assisted to download their e-Admit cards to access out the Exam Dates for Main Exam.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has scheduled the Examination dates for the Main Examination of PCS Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services in July-Aug 2018 at the exam venue mentioned in the Admit cards. Hereby we are intimating the detailed Exam schedule of PCS Main 2018 through the website notification portal http://examresults2016.in/ uppsc.up.nic.in etc.
UPPSC PCS Mains Registration Form 2018
EXAM SCHEDULE OF COMBINED STATE/UPPER SUBORDINATE SERVICES (MAINS) EXAM-2018
The Exam Admit Cards/ Hall Tickets of the Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2018 Main Date/ Exam schedule/ timing/ Exam Centers along with the Personal/ Bio information of applicants who qualified for the PCS Mains exam can be obtained from the Admit Cards / web notification thereon. Uttar Pradesh New Government earlier emphasized to make all measures to stabilize the all formalities before the Exam.
UPPSC PCS Upper Subordinate Exam Date/ Hall Ticket download:2018
Candidates should keep in touch with us and stay updating for all latest to Uttar Pradesh PCS Upper Subordinate Exam 2018.
Important to Note:
- Only such candidates will be admitted to the Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Main (written examination) who are declared successful in the Preliminary Examination and have filled up another applications
- Candidates should carefully note that they will have to appear in the main examination against the same RollNo. allotted for the Preliminary Examination.
- The dates and venue for the Main examination shall be informed by the Commission later on through e-Admit cards.
- Only such candidates will be called for interview who will get declared successfully qualified on the basis of the main (written) examination.
How to Download the UP PCS Main Exam Admit Cards:
- Log on to the website of the Commission/ uppsc.up.gov.in
- Visit the notification section over homepage
- Search for the PCS Main Exam 2018 Admit Cards link
- Click & Open the link
- Enter details such as Roll No/ DOB, Name etc
- Click on submit, Admit card will get displayed
- Download the Exam Admit cards
Main Examination Rules & Syllabus:
A candidate may answer question papers in English Roman Script or Hindi in Devnagri Script or in Urdu in Persian script provided that the language papers as a whole must be answered in any of the above script unless it is otherwise indicated in question paper. The question papers shall be in English in Roman Script and Hindi in Devnagri Script. The standard of knowledge required of candidates in compulsory and optional subjects will be such as a young man holding a Bachelor’s Degree of a University is expected to have except where the syllabus indicating otherwise. Syllabus is as under mentioned.:
For more detailed syllabus visit our portal website
Website of the Commission: www.uppsc.up.nic.in