- 1 UPSC SO | Stenographer LDCE Recruitment 2019
UPSC SO-Steno (GD-B/GD-I) Ltd. Depttl 2019 Application Form:
The Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) shall issue the Examination Notification for Section Officers/ Stenographers (Grade-B/ Grade-1) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2019. UPSC commission is all set to commence the online application submission procedure for the SO/ Steno (GD-B/ GD-1) Ltd. Departmental Examination 2019. Online applications will be filled by the eligible/ apt candidates from 18th September 2019 to 10th October 2019 at the official website of the commission.
UPSC SO | Stenographer LDCE Recruitment 2019
The Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) is likely to invite online applications from eligible candidates 2019 for Competitive exam of SO/ Steno (GD-B/GD-I) Ltd. Deptt. 2019. Candidates meet the requisite eligibility may apply online at the official website on or prior to the last date for application form closing.
SO/ Steno (GD-B/GD-1) Examination 2019– A Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for additions in the Select Lists for the Section Officers’ Grade and Stenographers’ Grade B/Grade ‘1’ of the various Services mentioned below will be held by the Union Public Service Commission commencing soon (Duration-2 Days) at the various allotted exam centres in the country.
UPSC S.O./Steno (GD-B/GD-I) LDCE 2019 Application Form
- Name of the department- Union Public Services Commission
- Category Name- Notification
- Name of the examination- SO/ Steno (GD-B/ GD-1) LTD Departmental Competitive Examination 2019
- Date of the examination- Notify Soon
Education Qualification:- No certain education qualification required for UPSC steno but students must have passed 12th class with minimum 55% marks from any recognized board or School.
Age Limit: – No age limit Specified for Steno Exam-2019.
UPSC SO | Stenographer LDCE Apply Online 2019
Candidates must apply Online by using the link given in the website www.upsc.gov.in/ The Online Application Form can be filled short;y from the official website.
- Candidates should ensure that all columns of the Online Application Form are filled in correctly. No correspondence will be entertained by the Commission from candidates to change any of the entries made in the Application Form
- A printed copy of the submitted online application is required to be routed through their Head of Department/Head of Office to the Commission.
The examination shall be conducted according to the following plan:-
Part I (a) Written examination carrying maximum of 500 marks in the subjects as shown in para 2 below. b) A qualifying Shorthand test in Hindi or English at 100 w.p.m.
Evaluation of record of service carrying a maximum of 100 marks of candidates:-
- Who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written examination as may be fixed by the Commission in their discretion (for categories I, II, III and VIII); and
- who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written examination and the shorthand test as may be fixed by the Commission in their discretion (for Categories IV, V, VI, VII and IX).
|Paper No||Subject||Type of Paper||Max marks||Duration|
|1||General Studies & General Knowledge of Constitution of India and Machinery of Government, Practice and Procedures in Parliament and Knowledge of RTI Act, 2005.||Objective||150||2 Hours|
|2||Procedure and Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and attached offices and General Financial and Service Rules duly taking into account the requirement of relevant categories of services.||Objective||150||2 Hours|
|3||Noting and Drafting, Precis writing||Subjective||200||3 Hours|
|Evaluation of record of Service||100|
There Will Be Penalty (Negative Marking) For Wrong Answers Marked By A Candidate In The Objective Type Question Papers
UPSC SO | Stenographer E-Admit Card: 2019
Admit Card of the admitted candidates to this examination will be uploaded on the UPSC website three weeks before the date of commencement of this examination and can be downloaded by the eligible candidates. No paper- admit card will be issued by the Commission.
Important Dates (T)-
- Date of Advertisement/ application submission- 18/09/2019
- Last date for application submission- 10/10/2019
- Date of Written Examination- 14/12/2019
- Duration of exam- 2 DAYS
Services to which recruitment is to be made-
- Category I Section Officers’ Grade of the Central Secretariat Service
- Category II Sections Officers’ Grade (Integrated Grade II & III) of the General Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’
- Category III Section Officers’ Grade of the Railway Board Secretariat Service
- Category IV Private Secretary Grade of the Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service
- Category V Grade I of the Stenographers’ Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’
- Category VI Grade ‘A & ‘B’ merged of the Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers’ Service
- Category VII Grade ‘B’ of the Railway Board Secretariat Stenographer’s Service
- Category VIII Section Officers’ Grade of the Intelligence Bureau
- Category IX Private Secretary Grade in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
Official Website of UPSC Commission – www.upsc.gov.in