- 1 Uttarakhand SET 2019 Notification Apply @kunainital.ac.in
- 2 Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test 2019 Application Form:
USET Notification 2019, Uttarakhand U-SET Online Application Form | Admit Card | Syllabus:
Kumaun University as the State Agency for conducting the State Eligibility Test (SET) 2019 is all set to release the U-SET Notification & invites the Online Applications from eligible candidates. Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 (UTET) Online applications can be filled shortly at the Weblinks shared hereunder.
Uttarakhand SET 2019 Notification Apply @kunainital.ac.in
The Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test (U SET) 2019 will be organized by the Kumaun University Nainital led date. Hereby the Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test 2019 Online Application Forms from the bona fide Indian citizens domiciled in Uttarakhand for Award of Lectureship are invited at UTET Online Portal. Online Application forms along with the U-SET 2019 Paper-1, Paper-2 & Paper-3 Exam dates, Schedule/ Exam Form/ Fee/ Syllabus/ Certificate Criteria etc are mentioned hereunder.
Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test U-SET 2019
Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test 2019 Application Form:
- Fee can be paid on-line through Net Banking/credit Card/debit Card or by depositing cash at any Branch of State bank of India. Choose appropriate method that suits you.
- General Category- Rs. 1000
- OBC(Non- creamy layer) /SC /ST /PWD (persons with disability)-Rs. 600
Application Form Application form is available on U-SET website (https://www.usetonline.com) with a link at Kumaun University website (https://www.kunainital.ac.in) very soon. Candidates have to fill up the form online only. Application submitted in any other form will not be accepted.
Uttarakhand SET 2019 Required Eligibility
- The Candidates who have secured Minimum 55% Marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR Equivalent Examination from the Universities / Institutions recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in Humanities (including the Languages) and Social Sciences, Computer Science and Application, Earth Science, Population Studies, Education, etc., are eligible for this State Level Eligibility Test / State Eligibility Test. The Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Physically Handicapped (PH) Category candidates who have secured at least 50% Marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or Equivalent Examination are Eligible for this State Eligibility Test / State Level Eligibility Test.
Age Limit: For Eligibility Lectureship, there is No Upper Age Limit.
U-SET Examination Scheme- State Eligibility Test 2019
The Kumaun University through SET weblinks shall notify for the conduct the Uttarakhand U-SET 2019 in various Subjects, and the Candidates shall be able to opt for the Subject/s opted for out of all 18 Subjects as per following Pattern:
|Session||Paper||No. Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|First||I||60 Out of 50 Multiple Choice Questions to be attempted||100||1¼ Hours (09.30 A.M. to 10.45 A.M.)|
|First||II||50 Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions and all Questions are compulsory||100||1¼ Hours (10.45 A.M. to 12.00 Noon)|
|Second||III||75 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective-Type and all MCQs are compulsory||150||2½ Hours (01.30 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.)|
Syllabus of U-SET Eligibility Test 2019
The Syllabi for all the Papers is that of UGC/CSIR, NET Examination. For Science Subjects, viz., Life Science, Chemical Science, Mathematical Sciences and Physical Science, the Paper I will be according to Syllabi of the University Grants Commission – NET, the Paper II will be from the Syllabi of Section (B) of Paper I of CSIR and Paper III will be from the Syllabi of Paper II of CSIR. The Syllabi may be obtained from the Websites mentioned hereunder:
Subject-wise Syllabus for CG SET 2019
The Union Ministry of University Grants Commission & Council of Scientific & Industrial Research HRD and University Grants Commission for the Subjects detailed here under:
|Name of the Subject|
|Defense & Strategic Studies|
Candidates in reference to Modal Paper of U- SET should keep updating from our portal website, hereby we would provide the previous Paper Patterns to intimate the Candidates.
The question papers of U-SET 2019 will be bilingual i.e. In English and in Hindi except for question papers of Sanskrit, Hindi and English which will be available in the respective language only. However in respect of Physical Science, Chemical Science , Mathematical Science, Life Science, Earth & Atmospheric Science , Environmental Science, Computer Science and Applications question papers will be available in English only
USET Result 2019/ Expected Cut off perception
“Criteria for Declaration of Result This will comprise the following: Top 6% of the appearing candidates who appear in all three papers and secure at least 40% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to General category and at least 35% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to reserved categories will be declared qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor by following the reservation policy of the State Government.
Uttarakhand SET Certificate: 2019
For Lectureship Eligibility, the U-SET Certificate is Valid for that particular State only and forever. The Recruitment to the Posts of Lecturers may be made from among the Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test 2019 Qualified Candidates by the Universities / Colleges / Recruitment Agencies as per their
- Starting date of Online Application for U-SET 2019: Coming Soon
- Last date of submission of Online Application: Release Soon
- Admit card download: Available Soon
- Date of USET: 2019 Examination: As soon as possible
Website of the Board: www.kunainital.ac.in