Utkal University Distance DDE Admission 2019 UG PG Application Form Last Date Eligibility:
With reference to the Directorate of Distance Education, Utkal University, Odisha issuing Notification in respect of Admission into Under Graduate, Post Graduate Courses and Post Graduate Diploma in April 2019, Brief in respect of the Eligibility and the Selection Merit Procedure may be taken note of by the Applicants.
DDE Utkal University – Admission 2019
The Candidates meeting with the Eligibility Criteria may apply for Admission by Logging into the Website and follow the Instructions. The Process for Admission including Online / Offline Application Modality. Registration for Admission shall Commence as per the Dates and Close tentatively in July 2019 with Counseling involving Verification of the Documents.
Eligibility for Under Graduate / Post Graduate Courses
For Under Graduate Courses, Higher Secondary Certificate Examination / Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination / Intermediate (+2) from Board of Secondary Education, Odisha;
For Post Graduate Courses, Bachelor’s Degree Awarded by / Obtained from any University Duly Recognized by the Under Graduate and Utkal University.
Procedure for Admission
In case of B.A. / B.Com. / M.A. First Come First Get Basis, implying there is No Entrance Test.
For Admission into Master in Business Administration & Master in Computer Applications Course, Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET) 2019 shall be conducted. The Post Graduate Entrance Test comprising 100 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type for 100 Marks aimed at Preparation of the Merit List on i) Reasoning, ii) Comprehension, iii) English Language and iv) Quantitative Technique shall be conducted by the Office of the Controller of Examinations, with the aim of Preparing the Merit List for Allotment of the Seats.
Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Category Candidates would be granted Admission subject to Application / Registration for Admission within Time shall enable Admission.
Post Graduate / Under Graduate Courses for Admission:
- Master In Business Administration (Distance Mode)
- Master In Business Administration Evening (Regular Mode)
- Integrated Master In Business Administration & Bachelor In Business Administration (Distance Mode)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Distance Mode)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Insurance Management (Regular/Distance Mode)
Computer Science & Application
- Master in Computer Applications 03-Years (Regular Mode)
- Lateral Master in Computer Applications (Regular Mode)
- Master of Science (Sc.) Computer Science & Application (Regular Mode)
- Master of Science (Sc.) IT (Regular Mode)
- Master of Science (Sc.) ITM (Regular Mode)
Post Graduation (Distance)
- Master of Arts (MA) in Economics
- Master of Arts (MA) in English
- Master of Arts (MA) in Odia
- Master of Arts (MA) in Public Administration
- Master of Arts (MA) in Sociology
- Master in Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Arts (MA) in Education
- Master of Arts (MA) in Hindi
- Master of Arts (MA) in Political Science
- Master of Arts (MA) in Sanskrit
- Master of Arts (MA) in History
- Master in Commerce (M.Com.)
Under Graduate Program (Distance)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Honors
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) Honors
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Utkal University Directorate of Distance Education Website: www.ddceutkal.ac.in.
Log into Directorate of Distance Education Utkal University Website for Admission Brochure Download and Admission Registration.