VIJAYA Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Assistant Manager 330 Posts Application Form Syllabus Selection:
Vijaya Bank Admit Card 2018: Vijaya Bank has announced the official notification for the 330 Probationary Asst. Manager Posts in General Banking Stream. The Vijaya Bank has invited the application form from 12.9.2018 to 27.9.2018. Applicants can submit the application form through the Vijaya bank website. Before applying the application form, candidates must read the eligibility criteria. Those candidates who found eligible for Probationary Asstt Manager post must apply before the last date. Those applicants who want to get more information must read this full article and take a reference from official notification.
VIJAYA Bank Recruitment 2018
The Vijaya Bank has started the procedure of the Application Form and there are total 339 Vacancies for Probationary Asst. Manager Post. Vijaya Bank 330 Application Form 2018 will be available in online mode and will not be sent through the post. Eligible candidates can apply online through Bank’s website @vijayabank.com. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Please read this article carefully and ensure your eligibility before paying fees/submitting online application.
- Name of the Bank – Vijaya Bank
- Post Name – Probationary Officer Asst. Manager
- Number of vacancies – 330
- Application Mode – Online
- Category Name – Vijaya Bank Recruitment Notification
Steps to Apply Online Application Form
- Candidates need to open the official website.
- Go to the notification section
- After that search for the Vijaya Bank Application Form.
- After that click on the application form and Fill all necessary details.
- Upload all the necessary documents
- Pay the Fees and submit the application form.
- And finally, download it and take a print out for future reference
Candidates must have a degree of Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university or institution.
Candidates must have minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 30 years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be provided for reserved category.
Candidate’s selection will be through online test and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of online examination and also a minimum total score to be shortlisted for the interview. The minimum score will be decided by the Bank. There will be penalty for wrong answers. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance in written and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
|Name of the Tests||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||50||120 Minutes|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50|
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 100/- (Intimation charges only)
- General & Others Category: Rs. 600/- (Application fee + intimation charges)
- Starting date of application form: 12.9.2018
- Last date of application form: 27.9.2018
Website of Vijaya bank: www.vijayabank.com