WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Notification Jobs 2018, 7615 Vacancies Form | Syllabus:
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has released the Notification for the recruitment to 7615 GNM Grade-2 (GNM, Basic B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing) posts in the Cadre of WB Nursing Services under Health & Family Welfare Department. The West Bengal Staff Nurse (Gr-2) Recruitment Notice is going to advertise & online applications are invited from 17th September 2018 to 26th September 2018 at the Health Recruitment Board Career website.
West Bengal 7615 Staff Nurse, Post B.Sc Nursing Jobs 2018
WBHRB Recruitment 2018: Online applications are invited from the eligible Candidates from 17th September 2018 to 26th September 2018 at the website portal of the WBHRB Recruitment board. Eligible applicants ensuring the detailed Eligibility Criteria may apply before the end date. The detailed instructions/ detailed Recruitment Notification/ No of posts/ Application form/ fee/ Eligibility Criteria/ Selection process/ Schedule etc are provided hereunder.
Name of the Department: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Appellation of the Category: Recruitment Advertisement
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
Total No of Posts: 7615 [6966 (new Vacancies) + 649 (erstwhile vacancies)]
- GNM– 4529 New Jobs + 471 erstwhile jobs
- Basic B.Sc Nursing– 2299 New Jobs + 82 erstwhile jobs
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing– 138 New Jobs + 96 erstwhile jobs
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board 7615 Staff Nurse Application Form
The Applications for the Staff Nurse Recruitment posts in Online mode can be filled from 17-09-2018 to 26-09-2018 at the above shared links/ West Bengal Health Recruitment Department by the applicants.Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply using Online Application Form much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on Web-Server on account of heavy load on
Application Fee: Candidates must submit the application fee amounting to Rs. 210/
WBHRB 7615 Staff Nurse Gr-2 Eligibility Criteria:
- i) General Nursing and Midwifery/ Basic B. Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course passed from any Nursing Training School/ College of Nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council and respective State Nursing Council.
- ii) Registration as Female Nurse Midwife from West Bengal Nursing council. iii) Knowledge of Bengali/ Nepali – spoken and written.
Age Limit– Between 18 Years and 39 Years
Scale of Pay: Rs. 7100/- — Rs. 37600/-, [ PB 3 , Grade Pay – Rs. 3600/- ]. Other allowances will also be admissible as per
existing Government rules.
Selection of the candidates shall be based on the Test/ Interview.
A candidate should note that her admission to the Examination/ Interview will be deemed provisional subject to determination of her eligibility in all respects
- Starting Date of Online Application form: 17-09-2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26-09-2018
Website of the Department: www.wbhrb.in