WBP Constable Written Exam Date 2018, West Bengal Police Male Admit Card Download:
wbp written exam date 2018,wbp constable admit card 2018,wbp constable written admitcard 2018,wbp written constable 2018 admit card,wbp police admit card 2018
West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has advertise the Notification for Constable Written Examination Dates/ Exam Schedule & issue of Admit Cards. West Bengal Police board has advertised the Constable Preliminary Written Examination Dates & likely to issue the Admit Cards/ Hall Tickets for the 90 Marks OMR Based Written Examination. Large no of WB State Candidates who qualified the PMT/ PET are now allow to appear in the Written Examination.
WBP Police Constable (MEN) Written Exam Date/ Admit Cards 2018
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board in proceedings to Recruitment of Constable in West Bengal Police the Board is likely to allot the Centre of Written Test for other State candidates & shall issue the detailed Written Examination Schedule/ Exam Criteria / Exam Timing/ No of Marks/ Exam Centres etc through notices as follows. The PMT/ PET Examination Qualified candidates shall shortly able to download the Exam Admit Cards from the website portal following Admit Card links.
The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has decided to conduct the Police Constable preliminary written test on 23rd September 2018 at various examination centers in West Bengal.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR WRITTEN TEST FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (MALE) IN WEST BENGAL POLICE – 2018
West Bengal Police Constable Written Exam 2018 Admit Card
A limited number of candidates on the basis of the qualifying the Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test are called for to appear in the Written Examination to be conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
Hereby we are providing the Constable (MEN) Admit Cards/ Exam Scheme/ Syllabus info to assist the Candidates in accessing the detailed info for better Exam Preparation.
Mode of Getting the Exam Admit Cards:
- Log on to the website of the Board
- Go to the Notification section
- Select the Recruitment segment
- Then Click on the Constable Recruitment section
- Further Search for the Written Examination Admit Card link
- By entering Roll No/ Name/ DoB download the admit card
Click here for Admit Cards status
WB Police Constable (Men) Examination 2018 Scheme/ Syllabus:
Written Examination: Full Marks – 90;
The Written Examination will have 60 Multiple Choice (Four choices) Objective Type Questions (MCQs) carrying 1.5 marks each. The duration of the examination will be One hour.
Question in the Written Examination shall be in the following subjects:-
- General Awareness and General Knowledge – 30 Marks (20 questions)
- English – 24 Marks (16 questions)
- Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard) – 24 Marks (16 questions)
- Reasoning – 12 Marks (8 questions)
- The candidates are expected to fill up the correct blank space against a question no. on the OMR Answer Sheet. The Question Paper will be in English, Bengali, Hindi & Nepali but the Answers will have to be filled up correctly in OMR Sheet. In case of any contestation the preferred language exercised in the Application Form will be taken as the language in which the Written Test has been answered.
Note: – There will be NEGATIVE marking for each wrong answer. ¼th of the allotted marks for a particular question will be deducted for each wrong answer. West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will decide the prescribed scheme and syllabus for the Written Examination. The qualifying marks in the Written Examination to appear for the next stage will be fixed by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
Further the candidates who qualify the Written Examination will be called for the 10 Marks Interview & further for Medical Examinations.
Website of the Department: www.policewb.gov.in