WBP Police Sub Inspector SI Jobs 2018, 1527 (Male/Lady SI) Application Form:
WB Police Sub Inspector Jobs: The Police Recruitment Board has released the Sub Inspector (Excise), Lady Sub-Inspector (Excise) Jobs Notification 2018. WB Police Department invites the Online Applications from the Eligible candidates from 6th April 2018 to 5th May 2018 at the website of the Board.
WB Police Sub Inspector / Lady SI Jobs 2018
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board for the Recruitment of Police Sub-Inspector (Excise)/ Lady Sub Inspector (Excise) posts invites the Applications from Eligible Indian citizens having following Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector of Excise including Lady Sub-Inspector of Excise.
Name of the Board: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board
Category’s Name: Recruitment Advertisement
Name of the Post: Police Sub Inspector (Excise), Lady Sub Inspector (Excise)
- The last date of deposit of Application Fees and/or Processing Fees in respect of only the applicants applying through on-line using United Bank of India Challan will be 07.03.2018 during banking hours due to technical reasons
WB Excise Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria: –
(1) Age: – The applicant must not be less than 20 (Twenty) years old and must not be more than 27 (Twenty Seven) years old as on 01.01.2018. The upper age limit shall be relaxable in case of the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) as per the extant rules of the State.
(2) Educational Qualifications: – The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university or its equivalent.
(3) Language: – The applicant must be able to speak, read and write in Bengali/Nepali. The competence of an applicant in Bengali/Nepali Language will be tested at the Preliminary Written Test
The Eligible candidates will have to go through the Written Examination & Physical Efficiency Test (PET/ PST).
The selection process by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board is transparent and purely merit-based.
- Application Forms may be submitted through on-line or off-line modes during the period from 06.04.2018.
- The last date of receipt of filled in Application Form through postal services (for off-line applicants) is 05.05.2018 (5 PM).
Website of the Commission- www.wbprb.applythrunet.co.in