wbpsc assistant engineer civil recruitment 2018, upcoming jobs form:
Taking cognizance of Public Service Commission, West Bengal (due to be conducted) in 2018 for Recruitment to the Post of Assistant Engineers (Civil) in the Engineering Departments in various Arms of West Bengal State, we look anticipate West Bengal Public Service Commission to release in January / February 2017 Notification in regard thereto.
WB Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2018
Online Registration in respect of Recruitment to the Posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil) in different Units in West Bengal in 2018 shall commence with Issuance of the Notification.
Age Limitation (As On 01.01.2018)
General / Un-Reserved Candidate should have attained Minimum 21 Years and must not exceed 32 Years of Age.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limitations for the Candidates belonging to Reserved Categories as well as the Persons with Disabilities with in excess of 40% Physical Disabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering awarded by the University duly Recognized by the University Grants Commission / Central Government / State Government or Equivalent Qualification thereof.
- Ability to Read, Write and Speak in Bengali (not required for those Candidates whose Mother-Tongue is Nepali) vide Finance Department’s Notification No.1243-F (P) Dated 02.03.2016.
- The Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
One Year’s Post-Graduate Practical Training or Study or Research or Practical Engineering Experience.
wbpsc assistant engineer civil apply online 2018
The Competitive Written Examination shall be held in two successive Parts, viz.,
- Optical Markup Reader Based Written Examination comprising the Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions and
- Personal Interview.
The Competitive Written Examination will be held at Kolkata Centers only as per the Dates or thereabout followed by the Interview.
The Interview of the Candidates selected on the basis of the Results of the Optical Markup Reader Based Written Examination shall be held at the Commission’s Office in Kolkata.
Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the Total Marks obtained by the Candidates in the Competitive Optical Markup Reader Based Written Examination and Interview. The Commission shall have the discretion to fix the Minimum Qualifying Marks in the Competitive Written Examination, Interview as also in the Aggregate.
Full Marks for Interview will be 100.
WBPSC Assistant Engineer Civil Syllabus 2018
West Bengal Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment Exam 2018 – Syllabus, Examination Scheme:
- The Competitive Written Examination will consist of One Paper for all Candidates.
The Objective Test Paper comprising 100 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions with each Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type for 02 Marks, i.e., each Correct Answers to the Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions shall carry Full 02 Marks.
The Competitive Examination Test Paper will be for 02 Hours’ Duration.
Public Service Commission, West Bengal shall host an Objective Type of Competitive Examination comprising 100 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions for Maximum 200 Marks with Penalty for each Wrong / Incorrect Answers to the Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type spanning 02-Hours’ Examination Duration for Recruitment to the Post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Engineering Departments in the in the Departments of Services.
- West Bengal Service of Engineers under Public Works Department (PWD).
- West Bengal Service of Engineers (Irrigation) under Irrigation & Waterways Department (IWD).
- West Bengal Public Health Engineering Service (Civil) under Public Health Engineering Department (PHED).
- West Bengal Service of Engineers (Municipal Engineering) under Municipal Affairs Department (MAD).
- West Bengal Service of Engineers (Civil) under Panchayat & Rural Development Department (PRDD).
Public Service Commission, West Bengal Website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in/.
In case of Clarifications, Assistance, Guidance, the Applicants / Candidates are hereby advised to log in to Official Website.
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!