wbssc group d phase 2 exam date 2018 personality test/interview call letter admit card
West Bengal Central School Commission is set to notify soon (Interview cum personality Test) dates, admit card release dates. The West Bengal Central School Service Commission in successive to announcing Phase-I Exam result for Group-D posts under 3rd RLST (NT), going to schedule the Phase-2 Exam for Qualified Candidates. Applicants qualified in Written Exam are going to be eligible for Personality Test.
Based on the notification West Bengal Central School Board announce soon the Written Examination Result (Personality Test qualified candidates list) for said Group-D Posts at portal & allowed the twice in numbers of vacancies, 10 times in Waiting list for Personality Test likely to be held in upcoming time.
Hereby we pave the way to aspirants seeking Phase-2 (Personality Test) Date/ Admit Card downloading link/ schedule etc. Following the here shared links/ instructions Candidates will get the relevant info.
Instructions to get the West Bengal Central School Commission updates:
- Log on to the website of the commission
- Go to the notification segment over homepage
- Search for the Group-D 3rd RLST (NT) Group-D Staff Personality Test link
- Get the personality test dates/ schedule thereon
Save/ download the information for further uses.
RESULT IN C/W 3RD RLST (NT) GROUP-D STAFF)
Notice in c/w Selection of Recruitment of Group C & Group D Posts in The University of Calcutta: Upcoming Vacancies
PERSONALITY TEST FOR CLERK SCHEDULED TO BE HELD 2018 Soon.
Important to Note:
- The number of qualified candidates called for the personality test are 02 (Two) times the number of Final Vacancies published at the time of declaration of the result.
- A waiting list (equal to 0.10 times the number of Final Vacancies published at the time of declaration of the result of written examination) out of the rest of the candidates appeared in the personality test and not disqualified
WBSSC Group-D/ Clerk Ans key/ cut off marks 2018
To shortlist the Candidates for the Posts, on the basis of Written Examination performances the minimum Qualifying/ Cut off Marks will be decided by the West Bengal Central School Commission. It is indicated that Cut off marks shall be decided on behalf of several factors amongst total candidates appeared, seat available, Paper difficulty level etc.
Cut off marks:
Through Cut off marks candidates will be shortlisted for the recruitment. Only qualified candidates will allowed to appear in the Part-2 examination. Concerned candidates are here through advised to keep visiting our website portal for all further relevant releases/ announcements.
Manner of Selection to the Post of Group C & D Staff:-
Selection to the posts of the Group D Staff shall be made strictly on the basis of merit. The merit will be determined by the results of the Regional Level Selection Test comprising written examination (MCQ Type) and personality test of the candidates in the manner as specified in the following schedule :
- Written Examination (MCQ Type) 45 Marks
- Personality Test (Appearance before the Personality Test Board is Compulsory)- 05 Marks
Website of the Department: www.westbengalssc.com