WCR Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 2018, 1273 Vacancies form ~ Apply Online:
Western Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2018: The Western Central Railway has been released the 1273 Trade Apprentice Jobs Notification for Apprentice Jobs Jabalpur Mandal. The Apprentice engagement notification has been advertised & application forms are invited from Eligible Applicants last date of application form is 23rd January 2019. Eligible Aspirants may apply for the 1273 Trade Apprentice Jobs 2018-19 through the website mponline.gov.in Click West Central Railway.
The Western Central Railway (WCR) invites the applications for 1273 Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Painter, Welder (Gas & Elect.), COPA, Machinist) Recruitment 2018-19 through online mode. Aspirants seeking Jobs notification for said Apprentice jobs including Name/ No of Vacancies/ Department/ No of vacancies/Eligibility & Selection process are given hither. Starting of Online Applications is 24th December 2018 and closing will take place on 23rd January 2019.
Railway WCR Trade Apprentice Engagement for the Railway Jobs:
Name of the Department: Western Central Railway
Categories Name: Recruitment Notification
Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice
Total no of Posts: 1273 Jobs
Post Wise Vacancies Details
Western Central Railway Trade Apprentices Jobs Application Form:
How to apply:
Candidates satisfying the required eligibility conditions use following procedure to apply for the posts:
Click Here for Detailed Advertisement
The candidates need to submit their online application is 31st December 2018 through MP Online website.
A bank draft of Rs 100/- as an application fee may be sent as an enclosure with the application. The SC, ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates are relaxed from application fee.
Indian Railways WCR Trade Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- a) Candidate must have completed 15 years and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 21-12-2018
Applicants must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Stipend will be Paid as per Instructions Issued by Railway Board from Time to Time.
- i) The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit list prepared from the candidates who have applied & eligible in reference to the notification. There will be no written exam or interview/or exam in this selection.
- ii) Merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of total mark obtained in 10th or equivalent examination as well as average marks obtained in ITI by a candidate from recognized educational board/institute.
iii) The calculation of percentage of marks will be based on the total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent examination from an educational Board/Institute and not on the basis of mark of any subject or a group of subject.
- Starting Date of Online Applications Jabalpur Region- 24.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 23.01.2019
Website of the Department: www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in