WCR Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 2018, Upcoming Vacancies form ~ Apply Online:
Western Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2018: The Western Central Railway is likely to release the Jobs Notification for upcoming Apprentice Jobs in Jabalpur Region. The Apprentice engagement notification has been advertised & application forms are invited from Eligible Applicants. Eligible Aspirants may apply for the forthcoming Trade Apprentice Jobs from shortly at below given Registration link of WCR Jabalpur
Western Central Railway Upcoming Trade Apprentice Jobs 2018
The Western Central Railway (WCR) invites the applications for upcoming Trade Apprentice (Welder, Painter & Welder, Laboratory Technician, Diesel Mechanic, Electrician, Wireman & others) Recruitment 2018 through Offline mode. Aspirants seeking Jobs notification for said Apprentice jobs including Name/ No of Vacancies/ Department/ No of vacancies/Eligibility & Selection process are given hither.
Railway WCR Trade Apprentice Engagement for the Railway Jobs:
Name of the Department: Western Central Railway
Categories Name: Recruitment Notification
Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice
Total no of Posts:
- Technician/ Fitter-
Western Central Railway Jabalpur Trade Apprentice Jobs 2018 Act Apprentices Engagement Act 1961
Western Central Railway Trade Apprentices Jobs Application Form:
How to apply:
Candidates satisfying the required eligibility conditions use following procedure to apply for the posts:
Click Here for Detailed Advertisement
The application and call letter must be filled by candidate in his/her own hand writing in the given format on A4 sheet by ballpoint pen and sent to the following address by ordinary/registered post only:
The last date for receiving of the complete application form in all respects in the above mentioned address through ordinary/registered post only.
A bank draft of Rs 100/- as an application fee may be sent as an enclosure with the application. The SC, ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates are relaxed from application fee.
Indian Railways WCR Trade Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- a) Candidate must have completed 15 years and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 08-12-2018
Applicants must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Stipend will be Paid as per Instructions Issued by Railway Board from Time to Time.
- i) The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit list prepared from the candidates who have applied & eligible in reference to the notification. There will be no written exam or interview/or exam in this selection.
- ii) Merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of total mark obtained in 10th or equivalent examination as well as average marks obtained in ITI by a candidate from recognized educational board/institute.
iii) The calculation of percentage of marks will be based on the total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent examination from an educational Board/Institute and not on the basis of mark of any subject or a group of subject.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: Coming Soon
- Last date for Submission of Application: Display Shortly
Website of the Department: www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in