WCR Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 2017-18, 407 Vacancies form ~ Apply Online:
Western Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2017: The Western Central Railway has released the Jobs Notification for 407 Apprentice Jobs in Jabalpur Region. The Apprentice engagement notification has been advertised & application forms are invited from Eligible Applicants. Eligible Aspirants may apply for the 407 Trade Apprentice Jobs from 11th November to 8th December 2017 at below given Registration link of WCR Jabalpur
Western Central Railway 407 Trade Apprentice Jobs 2017
The Western Central Railway (WCR) invites the applications for 408 Trade Apprentice (Welder, Painter & Welder, Laboratory Technician, Diesel Mechanic, Electrician, Wireman & others) Recruitment 2017-18 through Offline mode. Aspirants seeking Jobs notification for said Apprentice jobs including Name/ No of Vacancies/ Department/ No of vacancies/Eligibility & Selection process are given hither.
Railway WCR Trade Apprentice Engagement for the Railway Jobs:
Name of the Department: Western Central Railway
Categories Name: Recruitment Notification
Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice
Total no of Posts: 407
- Technician/ Fitter-375
Western Central Railway Jabalpur 407 Trade Apprentice Jobs 2017-2018 Act Apprentices Engagement Act 1961
Western Central Railway Trade Apprentices Jobs Application Form:
How to apply:
Candidates satisfying the required eligibility conditions use following procedure to apply for the posts:
The application and call letter must be filled by candidate in his/her own hand writing in the given format on A4 sheet by ballpoint pen and sent to the following address by ordinary/registered post only:
The last date for receiving of the complete application form in all respects in the above mentioned address is 08-12-2017 (8th Dec 2017) by 17:45 PM through ordinary/registered post only.
A bank draft of Rs 100/- as an application fee may be sent as an enclosure with the application. The SC, ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates are relaxed from application fee.
Indian Railways WCR Trade Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- a) Candidate must have completed 15 years and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 08-12-2017
Applicants must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Stipend will be Paid as per Instructions Issued by Railway Board from Time to Time.
- i) The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit list prepared from the candidates who have applied & eligible in reference to the notification. There will be no written exam or interview/or exam in this selection.
- ii) Merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of total mark obtained in 10th or equivalent examination as well as average marks obtained in ITI by a candidate from recognized educational board/institute.
iii) The calculation of percentage of marks will be based on the total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent examination from an educational Board/Institute and not on the basis of mark of any subject or a group of subject.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 09-11-2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08-12-2017
Website of the Department: www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in